New Report 'Global Server Virtualization Software Market 2008-2012 ' added in Visionshopsters.com
Server Virtualization refers to the segregation of an existing physical server into multiple servers called virtual servers, using Virtualization software. In this process, the server's operating system is detached from its physical hardware, devising a ¯virtual machine. Each virtual machine is capable of running its own operating systems and applications to the extent that each virtual machine can be independently rebooted. Moreover, virtual machines with diverse operating systems can be run simultaneously on the same physical host server, sharing the same hardware resources.
Server Virtualization helps organizations reconfigure their IT environment, easily and rapidly (depending on the need of the business), besides speeding up and improving the underpinnings of their IT related infrastructure. Also, it helps in streamlining server management and security concerns and obtaining considerable improvements in the services offered. Implementation of new services and management of the already existing ones can also be improved using server virtualization, which helps in reducing the overall IT management cost for the organization. Further, server virtualization enables more workload per hardware required, thus requiring lesser number of servers and infrastructure to maintain the optimum temperature of server rooms. This significantly reduces the operating expenses of the company. Moreover, with the uncertainty in the global economy, companies desire to keep their operating expenses low.
In the recent years, there has been a significant increase in the number of providers of virtualization solutions. In order to sustain themselves, the new players are attracting key employees in this space from existing organizations.
The report by TechNavio Insights provides insights about the market estimates of the virtual servers market, worldwide, and the market segmentation based on geographies. It also provides information regarding the current market trends, growth drivers, and inhibitors in the Server virtualization market.
Infiniti Research specializes in deep dive custom research for leading Fortune 500 companies. The company conducts more than 200 market intelligence projects every year. TechNavio is the company’s market intelligence platform. TechNavio Insights is a series of 400+ reports based on this market intelligence platform.
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :
http://www.visionshopsters.com/ product/ 654/ Global-Server-Virtualization-Software-Market-2008-2012.html
Ph : 91-22-40583000
Website : http://www.visionshopsters.com
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Visionshopsters from 114.79.141.xxx
Article Taged as : report, 'global, server, virtualization, software, market, 2008-2012, ', added, visionshopsters.com, http, www.visionshopsters.com, report, 'global, server, virtualization, software, market, 2008-2012, ', added, visionshopsters.com,
Article Viewed 2976 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : New Report 'Global Server Virtualization Software Market 2008-2012 ' added in Visionshopsters.com
Date Listed : Saturday, February 27, 2010
Source : ,
- White whales in renewables reportBeluga whales are among rare species recorded at, or near to, proposed sites for marine renewables, according to a new report.
- Sharon Kleyne Reports on Eye Misting an Entirely New Approach to Dry.Dry Eye and Tear Film Discoveries from Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research, offer all-natural all-water eye hydration.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9208861.htm
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- UN climate panel names authors for 5th report
AP AP - The U.N. science body on climate change has released a list of 831 scientists who will write its fifth report on global warming.
- Swedish oil company under scrutiny after Sudan war crimes report An official investigation has been launched after a report alleging Sudan war crimes by Swedish firm Lundin Petroleum. The Swedish foreign minister was on Lundin's board at the time under ...
- Home sales report for May could signal economic downturnHome sales report for last month showed a drop in sales of previously occupied homes, despite government tax credits.
- Counterterrorism help from Pakistan is insufficient report finds US officials recently praised Pakistan for taking the fight to extremist groups in its midst. Now, a report from the RAND Corp. says some official elements in Pakistan are still ...
- iPhone 4 preorder date pushed back after reports of security breach at AT and T iPhone 4 preorders are no longer accepted by AT&T. The Apple Store is still accepting iPhone 4 preorder requests, but the ship date is now July 2.
- Top Picks Food Inc. SpongeBobs Last Stand Burma VJ Reporting From a Closed Country and other recommendations'Food, Inc.' on PBS, 'SpongeBob's Last Stand' to save Bikini Bottom, 'Burma VJ' harrowing documentary on HBO, and more top picks.
- Promega Releases 2009 Corporate Sustainability Report Promega Corporation reports significant reductions in natural resource use in the 2009 Corporate Sustainability Report. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story ...