Motorcycle Owners are Finding Lower Prices for Common Accessories
There is nothing better that motorcycle owners love more than their pride and joy and taking it out for a ride. They love to pamper and polish their bikes and adorn them with the latest accessories. Doing this can be expensive and time consuming, but there are several types of accessories that are not too expensive. In fact, there are several types of chrome accessories that can be had for less than one hundred dollars. Here are some helpful tips to consider when you are looking for inexpensive motorcycle accessories, as presented by CanemanIM ( http://motorcyclelocks.org/ blog.php ).
An air cleaner cover is an easy to install part that can give your motorcycle a polished look. These covers are custom fit just for you model of bike, just as chrome side covers are. You can often find these priced between sixty and ninety dollars, and come with a chrome finish made either in metal or plastic. These air covers are also available with custom etching to give your bike a personal customized appearance.
Another inexpensive touch you can add to your bike is to pick up a custom chrome horn. This is a custom part that is something you will really use, while not costing you an arm or a leg to buy it. You can find them for as little as five bucks, and the more expensive fancy versions go all the way up to one hundred dollars. The most common horns for bikes will operate off of a twelve volt system, and that is the type you should be looking for. You want a horn that is loud enough to let others know you are near but not too loud, and it seems that horns that generate one hundred decibels are good for this. A final touch to add to your horn is to give it a custom polished chrome cover.
A motorcycle lock is a practical item you need to add regardless of your finances, you just need to budget for it and make the purchase. The two main types of locks available are the disc locks and the cable or chain locks. The disc lock will mount right on your disc brake system, making your bike unable to roll forward. Chain locks are straight forward and use the same principle as the one you used as a kid on your bike. One thing though, is to make sure your chain is good and tight and does not sag loose to the ground, as this will make it easier for thieves to steal your motorbike. You can buy a decent disc lock for around fifty bucks, and simple chain type locks can be had for twenty five bucks.
Another simple part that is often overlooked is the foot peg. You can buy these brand new or you can acquire them as an after market part. There are numerous options and price ranges for foot pegs, starting at five dollars and going all the way up to one hundred. You can buy them usually in either steel or aluminum, with hard rubber inserts for a positive grip. Some of the more expensive foot pegs will come in polished chrome, and they can really give your bike a custom look.
The next time you think you can not afford to spoil your motorcycle with a new accessory keep these tips in mind. You can quite often find many affordable chrome accessories that are less than a hundred dollars. To find out more information on motorcycle locks and other parts please visit http://motorcyclelocks.org/ blog.php
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
ElijiahRampart from 67.123.22.xxx
Article Taged as : motorcycle, owners, finding, lower, prices, common, accessories, motorcycle, owners, finding, lower, prices, common, accessories,
Article Viewed 3553 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Motorcycle Owners are Finding Lower Prices for Common Accessories
Date Listed : Friday, February 26, 2010
Source : ,
- Meet plants and algaes common ancestor Primitive organisms not always so simple researcher saysA biologist has created a sketch of what the first common ancestor of plants and algae may have looked like.
- Looking for a bargain on an e reader where Prices drop on both Kindle and NookThe e-reader market is looking more competitive as Amazon and Barnes & Noble both slash prices on their e-readers.
- Fannie and Freddie Homeownership at whose expense where Fannie and Freddie are stimulating the creation of credit and indebting homebuyers at the expense of the highest-income-earning taxpayers.
- New design for motorcycle engines powered by compressed air Two scientists in India have conceptually designed a new, cleaner motorcycle engine that uses compressed air to turn a small air turbine, generating enough power to run a motorcycle for ...
- Case Shiller Januarys housing prices indicate end of real estate bounceHousing prices fell from December to January, according to the S&P/Case-Shiller home price indices. That indicates the government sponsored housing bounce has ended.
- Caltech scientists uncover structure of key protein in common HIV subgroup PASADENA, Calif. -- Scientists from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) have provided the first-ever glimpse of the structure of a key protein -- gp120 -- found on the surface ...
- ESOP Employee ownership of companies on the riseThe ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan – is, slowly, on the rise. These worker-owned businesses are more productive and could benefit the American economy.
- Pessimism optimism realism Finding the right balance in planning for the futureSince the future is unknown, one must find the right balance between pessimism, optimism, and realism.
- Oil prices reach post crisis high in UK euro zoneOnly slightly higher in dollar terms, oil prices are surging for weaker currencies like the British pound and euro.
- Survey Toyota owners maintain high overall satisfaction despite recalls A report released today by Rice University's Jones Graduate School of Business found that despite the 8 million Toyota vehicles recalled since October 2009, current Toyota owners are not yet ...