Bryce GRUBER, CEO of luxuryspot.com gets vajazzled: fighting recession in couples
Is Vajazzling: A Positive Economic Indicator?
The trend exploded when Jennifer Love Hewitt announced that she Vajazzles regularly to feel good about her privates.
New York magazine questioned about Vajazzling as a way for couples to fight recession.
We invite you to know more about this growing social trend.
With all your socio-cultural habits and knowledge, only you can decide to share it or not:
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Mike GLASER from 92.160.3.xxx
Article Taged as : bryce, gruber,, luxuryspot.com, gets, vajazzled:, fighting, recession, couples, http, www.luxuryshoppingdeluxecard.com, bryce, gruber,, luxuryspot.com, gets, vajazzled:, fighting, recession, couples,
Article Viewed 1394 times.
Positive attitude 3 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Bryce GRUBER, CEO of luxuryspot.com gets vajazzled: fighting recession in couples
Date Listed : Friday, February 26, 2010
Source : ,
- Suspected Somali pirates more active but US Navy fighting back End of monsoon season is bringing more aggressive activity by suspected Somali pirates in the Indian Ocean. But the US and other navies are hitting back, capturing pirates and sinking ...
- Childrens sense of threat from parental fighting determines trauma symptomsIf children feel threatened by even very low levels of violence between their parents, they may be at increased risk for developing trauma symptoms, new research suggests.
- Small business credit in a deep recessionOnly 40 percent of small business owners attempting to borrow in 2009 had all of their credit needs met, according to a new study.
- Great recession catches up with English Premier LeagueThe English Premier League, one of the richest in world soccer, could see one of its teams go bankrupt.
- New Cancer Fighting Strategy Focuses On Signaling Molecules Cancer researchers studying the immune system have identified a previously unrecognized set of targets and biomarkers to battle solid tumors. (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
- DuPont Has Record Innovation Year Despite 2009 Recession A Member of the TR50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, DuPont Saw 39 Percent of Revenue from Products Introduced in 2009 (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
- Six troops die in Afghan fightingNato forces in Afghanistan say six of their soldiers are killed in a single day during a major offensive against the Taliban.
- Hatoyama backs use of separate surnames by married couples Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama said Tuesday that he supports the idea of allowing people to retain their surnames after getting married, at a time when one Cabinet minister has expressed ...
- Unemployment rate falls but recessions toll is worst since the 30sRevised figures show that the unemployment rate fell, but the recession destroyed far more jobs than previously thought.
- Recession Proof Your Valentines Day With InnerRewards Spa and Salon Deals Last minute valentine's day gifts for couples, to give the gift of health, wellbeing, and romance. Nothing beats a spa day with your sweetie, and downloadable e-certificates for spa packages ...