Breakthrough by Singapore Scientists to Pave the Way for Greener Highly Efficient Production of Nanocrystals for Biomedical and Life Science Sectors
singapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : breakthrough, singapore, scientists, pave, greener, highly, efficient, production, nanocrystals, biomedical, life, science, sectors, http, p.moreover.com, local, page, where, feed, moreover, singapore, news, breakthrough, singapore, scientists, pave, greener, highly, efficient, production, nanocrystals, biomedical, life, science, sectors,
Article Viewed 853 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
moreover - singapore news
singapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=iso-8859-1 and gathered so far 0 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_perl/1.29 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Breakthrough by Singapore Scientists to Pave the Way for Greener Highly Efficient Production of Nanocrystals for Biomedical and Life Science Sectors
Date Listed : Friday, February 26, 2010
Source : ,
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Moons Scarred Crust Hints at Recent Activity Scientists Say
SPACE.com SPACE.com - The moon's crust was apparently active far more recently than previously believed, scientists say.
- Man made photosynthesis to revolutionise food and energy production Improving natural photosynthesis to make new fuels and boost crop production is the focus of Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) funded research presented at the American...
- Woodland Princess – Scientists discover Rhine valley woodland city (Basel, Switzerland) — March 29, 2010. A team of Dutch, German, and French archaeologists announced today in Paris they have nearly completed a three-year excavation of an ancient woodland city ...
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- Innokin LEO Pro Is Highly Recommended by E smokers The Innokin Leo PRO is Innokin's latest foray into the mid-range class of e-cigarettes long dominated by the Joye eGo. The Leo PRO offers a solid construction, good performance ...
- Human made photosynthesis to revolutionize food and energy production Improving natural photosynthesis to make new fuels and boost crop production is the focus of new research. It could see us one step closer to bottling the sun's energy or ...
- Alzheimers Drug May Impair Memory
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - VANCOUVER – A class of drugs being investigated to treat Alzheimer's disease may actually have the opposite effect of the original intent — they may impair memory, a ...