Facebook Secures News Feed Patent
Facebook managed to secure a patent for its 'news feed' in the US earlier this week. The patent covers the way activities and updates are ranked and displayed in the news feed. It isn't exactly clear what the patent focuses on or what Facebook plans to do with it. It's clear, though, that Facebook wields a lot of power, now that it has been granted the patent a...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : facebook, secures, news, feed, patent, http, news.softpedia.com, news, facebook, secures, news, feed, patent, 136054.shtml, http, news.softpedia.com, backend, english.xml, softpedia.com, it&science, news, facebook, secures, news, feed, patent,
Article Viewed 1816 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
softpedia.com it&science news
last 10 news on softpedia.com
The Submitted XML Type application/xml; charset=utf-8 and gathered so far 513884 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Facebook Secures News Feed Patent
Date Listed : Friday, February 26, 2010
Source : ,
- North Carolina Mutual Drug Selects Patented Zymaderm™ for its. Naturopathix announces that North Carolina Mutual Drug distributors selects ZymaDerm™ for its painless, safe, effective, patented treatment of molluscum contagiosum for distribution to leading...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199386.htm
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- Pharmalink Consulting Secures Major Biotech Contract with San. Pharmalink Consulting today announced the securing of a major biotech contract, adding yet more success to this fast growing consultancy on the West Coast.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Facebook revenue soared in 2009 sources sayFacebook is popular – and increasingly profitable. According to one new report, Facebook made $800 million in 2009 alone.
- Facebook again taken to task on user security Facebook today was reprimanded by a coalition of ten privacy groups, which urged the popular social-networking site to close several outstanding security loopholes. For Facebook, it's déjà vu all over ...
- Mobile and Patented DATA TO CAMERA TOGGLE on handheld device replaces old camera and clipboard approach everywhere Beats IPAD to camera punch too. IPAD does not have it but this device has it and uses it! Camera to data toggle application revolutionizes any Windows Mobile Device with Camera and replaces any camera-clipboard operation ...
- Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses A bug briefly exposed the contact information of many Facebook users on Tuesday night. Facebook reps say the problem is resolved. But how safe is the information on your Facebook ...
- US judge strikes down patent on cancer genes
AP AP - In a ruling with potentially far-reaching implications for the patenting of human genes, a judge on Monday struck down a company's patents on two genes linked to an ...