College of Microscopy Brings Researchers Together For Expert Led Electron Backscatter Diffraction EBSD Workshop
The College of Microscopy, JEOL and EDAX provided a free workshop on EBSD, sharing applications of EBSD to materials analysis in geology and metallurgy. (PRWeb Feb 26, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ EBSD/ prweb3653774.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : college, microscopy, brings, researchers, together, expert, electron, backscatter, diffraction, ebsd, workshop, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, ebsd, prweb3653774.htm, http, www.emediawire.com, scienceresearch.xml, emediawire, (enhanced, media, wire), science, research, news, college, microscopy, brings, researchers, together, expert, electron, backscatter, diffraction, ebsd, workshop,
Article Viewed 902 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
emediawire (enhanced media wire) science and research news
latest news releases from emediawire.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/html; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 15435 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : College of Microscopy Brings Researchers Together For Expert Led Electron Backscatter Diffraction EBSD Workshop
Date Listed : Friday, February 26, 2010
Source : ,
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- Experts delay H5N1 study decisionExperts have delayed a decision about whether controversial research into the H5N1 bird flu virus should be published.
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- TestiVar Expert Reveals New Scientific Data Behind Successful Pricing.With seven years of data from profitable and unprofitable businesses to analyze, TestiVar expert reveals the latest best practices on product pricing.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206691.htm
- Mesh Publishes the Testing Result of Innokin LEA Electronic Cigarette After an entire week testing, Mech, who is an experienced e-smoker and professional e cigarette review writer, publishes the test results of the LEA electronic cigarette(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read the ...
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- Researchers Develop Smart Phone Technology To Sense DepressionResearchers at Northwestern University are developing a smart phone that can sense whether you're falling victim to depression.
- Innokin Offers 510 T Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kits to E smokers Recently, Innokin technology launches a new 510-T electronic cigarette starter kit to e-smokers. If e-smokers order the Innokin 510-T e-cig starter kit, they receive 1 complete cigarette with 1 tank...(PRWeb ...
- Mosquito Control Experts Professional Pet Sitters Partner to Protect PetsAMCA and NAPPS join forces to notify pet parents about heartworm disease risks (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4170014.htm