Device to Test if Life Arrived on Earth via Meteorites
Over the years, many researchers have argued against the primordial soup theory, saying that the seeds of life on our planet may have arrived on Earth via meteorites. As recent studies have suggested, both the atmosphere and the oceans on our planet may be of extraterrestrial origin, and so this new idea for the emergence of life is gaining...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : device, test, life, arrived, earth, meteorites, http, news.softpedia.com, news, device, test, life, arrived, earth, meteorites, 136011.shtml, http, news.softpedia.com, backend, english.xml, softpedia.com, it&science, news, device, test, life, arrived, earth, meteorites,
Article Viewed 681 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
softpedia.com it&science news
last 10 news on softpedia.com
The Submitted XML Type application/xml; charset=utf-8 and gathered so far 513884 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Device to Test if Life Arrived on Earth via Meteorites
Date Listed : Friday, February 26, 2010
Source : ,
- China Medical Device Market Research and Forecast, 2008-2010 (Whole report) Currently, China is already the third largest medical device market in the world, after the United States and Japan. Within 5 to 7 years, China will surpass Japan and become ...
- Lifetime Device Support is Possible? Some companies are advertising that they provide “lifetime” device support. This sounds very good, but what does it really mean?
Users reading this will think that they will be able to ...
- The Jammer World Brings World Class GPS Jammer and Cell Phone Jammer Devices Shenzhen, China - In many situations, people need GPS,cell phone and other jammer devices to protect their privacy. By making use of these jammer devices users will be able to ...
- Medical Devices Market in Latin America 2008-2012--Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation The Medical Devices market is introducing better therapies and solutions through the advancement in technology. The market holds a tremendous potential for devices offering minimal invasive treatment procedures, providing low ...
- Medical Devices Market in APAC 2008-2012--Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation The APAC market is witnessing a tremendous growth; especially in countries such as China, Australia, India, Korea, Taiwan etc. The expansion of the healthcare sector and the new regulations for ...
- Global Personal Navigation Devices (PND) Market 2008-2012--Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation The Personal Navigation Device (PND) market has witnessed a tremendous growth in the last few years. Demand for navigation systems coupled with aggressive price reduction by the market players is ...
- The Future of the Neurology Devices Market to 2016 - Market Forecasts, Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Analysis The global neurology devices market is forecast to exceed $5 billion by 2016 with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.5% from 2009-2016. The market is expected to be ...
- Global Spinal Surgery Devices: Market Analysis and Opportunity Assessment The global market for spinal surgery devices was valued at $5.7 billion in 2009, having grown at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13% from 2002 - 2009.
The growth ...
- The best way to enjoy DVD on iPod/ iPhone/ BlackBerry and other portable devices
How to rip DVD to AVI, Xvid, DivX, H.264, MP4, 3GP, MKV, WMV, RM, FLV, MOVMP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, etc?
Wonder how to enjoy DVD movies without fixed DVD players?
- New Report 'Global Point of Care Devices 2008-2012 ' added in Visionshopsters.com Point of Care (POC) devices facilitate diagnosis of diseases through biological samples such as blood, urine, faeces, saliva, sweat, and hair follicle. These devices are designed to provide diagnostic testing ...