Quantum physics breakthrough Scientists find an equation for materials innovation
Engineers have made a breakthrough in an 80-year-old quandary in quantum physics, paving the way for the development of new materials that could make electronic devices smaller and cars more energy efficient.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : quantum, physics, breakthrough, scientists, find, equation, materials, innovation, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, mt03pe992ky, 100225140904.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, quantum, physics, breakthrough, scientists, find, equation, materials, innovation,
Article Viewed 903 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Quantum physics breakthrough Scientists find an equation for materials innovation
Date Listed : Thursday, February 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Moons Scarred Crust Hints at Recent Activity Scientists Say
SPACE.com SPACE.com - The moon's crust was apparently active far more recently than previously believed, scientists say.
- Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199386.htm
- Pulsars The Universes gift to physics Pulsars, superdense neutron stars, are perhaps the most extraordinary physics laboratories in the Universe. Research on these extreme and exotic objects already has produced two Nobel Prizes. Pulsar...
- Woodland Princess – Scientists discover Rhine valley woodland city (Basel, Switzerland) — March 29, 2010. A team of Dutch, German, and French archaeologists announced today in Paris they have nearly completed a three-year excavation of an ancient woodland city ...
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- VoIP Innovations Is Tax Compliant in All 50 States VoIP Innovations, North America's premier wholesale VoIP carrier, is reminding the industry that it is tax compliant in all 50 US States. "Tax compliance is going to become a very ...
- Single atom transistor is end of Moores Law may be beginning of quantum computingThe smallest transistor ever built -- in fact, the smallest transistor that can be built -- has been created using a single phosphorus atom by an international team of researchers.
- American team of scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan RENO, Nev. — A team of scientists from the University of Nevada, Reno, DRI, Arizona State University and University of California, Davis has returned from a two-week expedition to...
- League for Innovation to Host STEMtech Online Conference The League for Innovation announced today that it has teamed with LearningTimes to produce STEMtech Online, which will run in conjunction with the onsite STEMtech conference being held October 31 ...