Obama health care plan He needs to cut medical costs first
The Obama health care plan includes a policy shift toward price controls on insurance rates. That wouldn't be necessary if Congress first contained medical inflation.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : obama, health, care, plan, needs, medical, costs, first, http, www.csmonitor.com, commentary, monitors, view, 2010, 0222, obama, health, care, plan, needs, medical, costs, first, http, www.csmonitor.com, commentary.rss, christian, science, monitor, commentary, obama, health, care, plan, needs, medical, costs, first,
Article Viewed 537 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | commentary
monitor editorials, columns (from daniel schorr and others), and opinion pieces from noted experts.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 40562 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Obama health care plan He needs to cut medical costs first
Date Listed : Thursday, February 25, 2010
Source : ,
- The Doctors Answer â€" Re-Defining Practice Management For Medical Experts The Doctors Answer, a virtual answering service and support system for medical practitioners, has been recently reviewed in terms of affordability and reliability. This medical answering service can now be ...
- Emerging Medical Tourism in South Korea South Korea is emerging as a popular destination for medical tourism especially among the tourists from the US, Japan and China, says a new research report â€śEmerging Medical Tourism in ...
- Echographie a great evaluation in medical history An echographie(ultrasound or sonography) is a leather of equipment fashioned for imaging that is utilized name definite medical conditions or ascertain the eudaimonia of unhatched babies.Mostly group discover the echographie(ultrasound) ...
- Echographie a great evaluation in medical history For ultrasound specific equipment and say waves are old on a cause's body to taxon an person using the mirrored sound waves, these images are then transmitted to ...
- China Medical Device Market Research and Forecast, 2008-2010 (Whole report) Currently, China is already the third largest medical device market in the world, after the United States and Japan. Within 5 to 7 years, China will surpass Japan and become ...
- â€śInside Business Reportâ€ť show to feature New Series: "Medical Minutes" The producers of "Inside Business Report" are pleased to announce a special series, "Medical Minutes", highlighting the profound impact of science and technology in medicine and healthcare.
The advances are ...
- Smartlotta for Convenience and Good Health Smartlotta offers the convenient toilet bidets at unbeatable prices. Eminently affordable, these toilet seat bidets offer cleaning solutions and are very popular due to its easy operation and utility. These ...
- The Best Of Health Insurance Policies When most of the health insurance policies tend to be confusing with their varied terms and conditions, HealthInsuranceMasters.com is doing the job in a different manner. Here, the priority is ...
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Eliminates Home Threats and Health Hazards says the Wizard of New Albany New Albany, IN â€" Dryer vent cleaning eliminates many home threats and health hazards. Dryer vent cleaning promotes maximum dryer performance. Dryer vent cleaning service fees quickly pay ...
- Vedanta Aluminium to upgrade health service in Orissa's Kalahandi Renewing its commitment to provide improved health care service to people of Lanjigarh, Vedanta Aluminium Limited (VAL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Kalahandi to ...