Afghanistan war Whos who in the Taliban leadership
In the Afghanistan war, the Taliban's leadership council, or the Quetta Shura, has had 7 of its 15 Afghan members arrested in Pakistan in recent days. Here's a look at the key players in the Afghan Taliban leadership.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : afghanistan, whos, taliban, leadership, http, www.csmonitor.com, world, asia, south, central, 2010, 0225, afghanistan, taliban, leadership, http, www.csmonitor.com, world.rss, christian, science, monitor, world, afghanistan, whos, taliban, leadership,
Article Viewed 669 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | world
daily, award-winning international news from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 43650 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Afghanistan war Whos who in the Taliban leadership
Date Listed : Thursday, February 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Top 10 Leadership Tips for First time ManagersResearch shows one of the top reasons for a failing employee is bad management. Profiles International offers sound advice for first-time managers.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9200055.htm
- A widow fights Pakistan Taliban with embroidery Mussarat Ahmedzeb, whose father-in-law once ruled Swat Valley, returned home at the height of gruesome Pakistan Taliban rule to open an embroidery program. Today, more than 500 women go there ...
- In Afghanistan war zone a movie theater comes back to life
An old movie theater in Lashkar Gah, shuttered by years of Afghanistan wars and hard-line Islamic rule, will soon reopen to host poetry readings and movies again. A sign of ...
- Taliban to be flushed from N. Waziristan in two months says Pakistan general Maj. Gen. Tariq Khan said the Pakistani Army was leading the assault in North Waziristan against Al Qaeda and Afghan Taliban. "This will finish in a couple of months," says ...
- New Leadership IQ Research Paper Asks Are SMART Goals Dumb where Leadership IQ's proprietary research has revealed that there is no correlation between standard goal-setting methods and engagement or achievement. The study shows that employees are motivated by clear goals ...
- Defense budget After Afghanistan and Iraq withdrawal a peace dividend where An Afghanistan and Iraq withdrawal could trim billions of dollars from the US defense budget.
- Obamas surprise Afghanistan trip begins life after healthcare President Obama took a secret trip to Afghanistan this weekend to impress upon Afghan President Hamid Karzai the need to cut corruption. It is his first trip to Afghanistan as ...
- Pentagon wants dollor 33 billion more for war in AfghanistanThe Pentagon's request for a $33 billion war supplemental for Afghanistan has Congress concerned about long-term costs. Training Afghan security forces, for instance, could take years.
- US will expedite aid to Pakistan to fight Taliban and Al Qaeda The relationship has often been stormy. But the US likes the way Pakistan is fighting Taliban extremists and Al Qaeda and is willing to speed along military aid. Help with ...
- For Pakistan Taliban critics on the home front include mothers While some women living in Pakistan Taliban strongholds may count militants as relatives, they are hardly proud mothers of jihad. Instead, they worry about their sons being radicalized and sent ...