UK unions proposed strike could destroy British Airlines
Unite, Britain's self-proclaimed largest union, lost its bid to stop British Airways from changing their cabin crew staffing. The union is now threatening to strike.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : unions, proposed, strike, could, destroy, british, airlines, http, www.csmonitor.com, money, adam, smith, institute, blog, 2010, 0225, union, proposed, strike, could, destroy, british, airlines, http, www.csmonitor.com, csm.rss, christian, science, monitor, stories, unions, proposed, strike, could, destroy, british, airlines,
Article Viewed 848 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | all stories
all of today's stories from the christian science monitor
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 161166 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : UK unions proposed strike could destroy British Airlines
Date Listed : Thursday, February 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- Maria Sharapova confident after destroying first round opponent at WimbledonMaria Sharapova spent only 54 minutes beating her first round opponent. Now she sounds optimistic about an extended stay at Wimbledon.
- The weed empire strikes backAs Roundup-resistant weeds surge, we should consider the long-term costs of our own excessive lawn maintenance.
- Israel threatens second Gaza war after launching air strikesIsrael, which launched retaliatory air strikes against Palestinian rocket attacks today, also threatened a second Gaza war if Palestinian militants didn't stop firing rockets.
- Combinatorial therapy allows viruses to destroy tumors For several years, researchers have been developing a new approach to treating cancer that uses viruses to infect and kill cancer cells while leaving normal cells unharmed. New research indicates ...
- Does healthcare reform close a tax loopholes or destroy wealth where A Wall Street Journal editorial had said healthcare reform will destroy wealth and capital. But White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the bill only closes a tax loophole.
- US judge strikes down patent on cancer genes
AP AP - In a ruling with potentially far-reaching implications for the patenting of human genes, a judge on Monday struck down a company's patents on two genes linked to an ...
- British election is a race again as economy boosts Gordon Brown Gordon Brown's government cut deficit forecasts today, which could give him a boost. While he was trailing badly, recent polls show a public nearly equally divided between Labour and Tory ...
- Commercial ship strikes back in deadly shootout with Somali pirates The attack by Somali pirates on the MV Almezaan Tuesday, in which one pirate was killed, highlights how more commercial ships are hiring private armed security groups for protection.
- Israel strikes Gaza smuggling tunnel after rocket attackAn Israel airstrike early Monday morning targeted a smuggling tunnel in Gaza in retaliation for a militant rocket attack on Israel.