Electronic Health Record - Surescripts Certification
Weston, Fla. (January 5, 2010) â€' gMed, in partnership with Dr. First, is the first E H R in the nation to certify under the new Surescripts guidelines. Dr. First has been a key partner in this process and has helped the gMed team to deliver a superior E-prescribing solution. gMedâ€™s E-prescribing solution is integrated with the physicianâ€™s workflow and is compliant with the industry standards.
The new SureScripts guidelines include patientsâ€™ prescription insurance eligibility, formulary, medication history, and new prescriptions to mail order pharmacies. The services include prescription benefit, prescription history and prescription routing. Additionally gMed has re-certified the transactions and presentation of new prescriptions to retail pharmacies, refill requests from and responses to retail pharmacies. The certifications, along with the addition of dose-checking to this release, provide the functionality required to meet the definition of a qualified E-prescribing system for both the MIPAA and HITECH acts.
Sam Rubinsztain, Vice President of Product Development said, 'Our focus has always been delivering integrated solutions under one single platform for specialties. With the integration of E-prescribing to the physicians day to day workflow we have been able to eliminate the need to duplicate data across systems and help reduce errors by providing a solution that is easy to use and has full access the patient's data that is available in the SureScripts network and electronic chart'.
SureScripts works with software companies that supply electronic health record (EHR) and electronic prescribing applications for physician practices to connect their solutions to the Pharmacy Health Information Exchange, operated by SureScripts.
gMed was founded in 1997 to create a better alternative to the paper medical chart. gMedâ€™s Electronic Health Record system improves patient care, increases revenues, reduces costs and risks for selected medical specialties, including Gastroenterology, Cardiology and Urology. gMed is a 2008 Inc. 5000 company based in Weston, Fla. More information is available at http://www.gmed.com.
2125 North Commerce Parkway
Weston, FL 33326
Tel: (888) 577-8801
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
gMed. Inc. from 180.151.3.xxx
Article Taged as : electronic, health, record, surescripts, certification, http, www.gmed.com, electronic, health, record, surescripts, certification,
Article Viewed 3206 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Electronic Health Record - Surescripts Certification
Date Listed : Thursday, February 25, 2010
Source : ,
- LED And OLED Technologies For Eco And Energy Efficient Electronic Gadgets OLED Gadgets.Com (www.oledgadgets.com) is a website dedicated to presenting new electronic LED and OLED gadgets from around the online world.
The technology used in these electronic gadgets is eco friendly ...
- Patrasys offers Electronic Payment Processing With the wide spread of internet facilities available throughout the world, it has become easy for the customers to shop online easily using credit cards. With the help of electronic ...
- Smartlotta for Convenience and Good Health Smartlotta offers the convenient toilet bidets at unbeatable prices. Eminently affordable, these toilet seat bidets offer cleaning solutions and are very popular due to its easy operation and utility. These ...
- The Best Of Health Insurance Policies When most of the health insurance policies tend to be confusing with their varied terms and conditions, HealthInsuranceMasters.com is doing the job in a different manner. Here, the priority is ...
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Eliminates Home Threats and Health Hazards says the Wizard of New Albany New Albany, IN â€" Dryer vent cleaning eliminates many home threats and health hazards. Dryer vent cleaning promotes maximum dryer performance. Dryer vent cleaning service fees quickly pay ...
- eEye Digital Security's Retina Wins SCAP Certification from National Institute of Standards & Technology Retina meets NIST standards for automated vulnerability management, measurement and policy compliance.
Irvine, CA, March 18, 2010 -- eEye Digital Security (http://www.eeye.com), a provider of unified vulnerability management (http://www.eeye.com/Solutions/Business-Need/Vulnerability-Assessment.aspx?src=prw&2) and compliance ...
- Vedanta Aluminium to upgrade health service in Orissa's Kalahandi Renewing its commitment to provide improved health care service to people of Lanjigarh, Vedanta Aluminium Limited (VAL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Kalahandi to ...
- Thinking about expand your healthcare business in Brazil? Canabraz Health is your support to do this!
Canabraz Health is a strategic consulting firm providing advisory services to clients currently competing, or seeking to compete, within the Brazilian medical ...
- Vedanta Aluminium organizes health camp at Orissa's Jharsuguda railway station Vedanta Aluminium organizes a daylong mega health camp at Orissa's Jharsuguda railway station on Sunday.
The camp was aimed at providing medical care to the railway porters, hawkers, petty vendors, rickshaw ...
- Skiing Holiday Whistler On Track To Have Third Snowiest Winter On Record (14-Mar-10) Whistler Blackcomb is currently experiencing deep winter conditions with the latest system bringing 78 centimetres of snow to the area. This brings the total snowfall count for the season to ...