High Return Investments through Managed Forex Accounts
Ireland, Feb 24, 2010 â€' The Foreign Exchange market, also referred to as Forex, is the largest financial market in the world, with a volume of about $2 trillion a day, which is 80 times that of NY stock exchange. It was established in 1971 after the abolishment of fixed currency exchanges. Forex trading is the simultaneous buying of one currency and the selling of another through a broker or dealer. As youâ€™re not buying anything physical, this kind of trading can be confusing. But when you think by buying a currency you are buying a part in that country's economy the understanding is easier. http://www.forexmanagedaccounts.eu offers excellent managed forex accounts services using which anyone can get into the business of currency trading.
Contrary to other financial markets, the Forex market has neither a physical location nor a central exchange. The Forex market is considered an Over-the-Counter or 'Interbank' market, due to the fact that the entire market is run electronically, within a network of about 5000 trading institutions such as international banks, central government banks like the US Federal Reserve, and commercial companies and brokers. Major trading centers are located in New York, Tokyo, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, and Frankfurt, and all trading is by telephone or over the Internet. Businesses use the market to buy and sell products in other countries, but most of the activity on the FOREX is from currency traders who use it to attempt to generate profits from small movements in the market. With great scope for making profits this is surely a high return investment. But also people must be warned not to invest money, which they canâ€™t afford to lose.
The managed forex accounts provides the investor a valuable tool in managing the effects of the foreign exchange risk by taking advantage of fluctuations in exchange rates. It is a means by which one can continually access this global market round the clock and be able to hedge his/her outstanding US Dollar-based holdings. In a time when the speed of business increases on a daily basis, you need the ability to react swiftly. This change has created a condition that may leave investors out of the game without being aware of lost opportunities or erosion in their capital assets. Among the most dynamic of the markets which is highly sensitive to political and economic changes is the Foreign Exchange Market. Whether we like it or not, radical changes in forex exchange rates affect an individual's or institution's overall investment portfolio. Thus there are risks involved in it despite it being a high return investment.
Forexmanagedaccounts.eu provides services in forex trading in the six major currencies of the world. They provide the investor a valuable tool in managing the effects of the foreign exchange risk by taking advantage of fluctuations in exchange rates.
For more information visit: http://www.forexmanagedaccounts.eu
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Robert Miller from 117.204.18.xxx
Article Taged as : high, return, investments, through, managed, forex, accounts, http, www.forexmanagedaccounts.eu, high, return, investments, through, managed, forex, accounts,
Article Viewed 3413 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : High Return Investments through Managed Forex Accounts
Date Listed : Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Source : ,
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- Kabul and Philadelphia Two cities through the lens of teenagersA new photo exhibit pairs images of daily life in Kabul and Philadelphia snapped by local teens.
- Sleeping sickness breakthroughScientists identify a potential treatment for sleeping sickness, which infects about 60,000 people in Africa a year.
- Jobs growth in March seen throughout the economy One month doesn't make a trend, but recent gains in job growth were broad-based across the economy. GDP forecasts have edged up, too. This bodes well for a jobs recovery ...
- invivodata Delivers Critical Symptom Relief Data in INSYS Therapeutics Breakthrough Cancer Pain Trial Fentanyl Sublingual Spray demonstrates unprecedented, statistically significant pain relief at five minutes post-dose using electronic patient diary data (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
- Does Moscow subway bombing mark the return of the black widow where Russia alleges two Chechen women carried out Moscow subway bombing that killed at least 38 people. If that allegation proves true, it will mark the return of the black widow ...
- French hospitals make progress in battle against MRSA through large scale prevention and monitoring A group of French hospitals has reduced the burden of MRSA (methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus ) among patients by more than a third after a 15-year-long multi-prong control program,...
- Bio Form Essentials Validates Health Breakthrough—ALPHA FIBE Smarter Fiber Supplement Promotes Safe Healthy Weight Loss Lower Blood Cholesterol Levels Bio-Form Essentials, the original brand to offer the Alpha-Fibe smarter fiber supplement worldwide, validates that using Alpha-Fibe offers the majority of individuals who want to improve their overall health a ...
- Will return to military tribunals prompt Guantanamo closing where Republicans may back closing the Guantanamo Bay prison if the Obama administration decides to try alleged 9/11 conspirator Khalid Sheikh Mohammed by military tribunal.
- Media Invitation Media Briefing Announcing Important Investments in VIA
Rail Canadas Smiths Falls Station Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...