GoldenNetworking.com to Host 2010 Winter Olympics of Distressed Investing February 26th in New York City
Top Investing Minds to Review Current Distressed Investing Landscape at GoldenNetworking.com's Influential Conference
New York, NY, February 24, 2010 -- GoldenNetworking.com once again brings together an exceptional faculty of top Business and Investing minds for what is becoming the 2010 Winter Olympics of Distressed Investing, Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, February 26th, in New York City; they will provide the most up to date review of the complexities that arise investing in Distressed Financial Assets, Debt and Commercial and Residential Real Estate, in front of more than one hundred executives and professionals in the field.
The Distressed Investing landscape is in the midst of a radical metamorphosis being shaped by forces here and abroad. Indeed, after a couple of turbulent years in the financial markets, investors are getting ready for an onslaught of financial assets and real estate properties to come to the market. Investment groups and real estate investment trusts are raising capital to fund acquisitions of these distressed assets on the cheap. These dislocations have created unparalleled opportunities for investors, bankers, private equity and hedge fund managers, real estate specialists, management consultants and legal and accounting advisors. Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, approved for 3 CLE credits, will include an agenda full of learning and networking opportunities:
The Current Distressed Investing Landscape
Opportunities and Pitfalls in Distressed Financial Assets
What to Avoid in the World of Distressed Debt Investing
Navigating the Landmines of Distressed Real Estate Investing
The final list of speakers and panelists who will participate at GoldenNetworking.com's Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 includes:
Mr. Bruce Ferguson, Managing Partner, Apex Fundamental Partners LLC
Mr. Carl Trop, Principal, Greyfields
Mr. Craig Noell, Managing Partner, Signature Capital Partners
Mr. Dan Sobol, Portfolio Manager, Loews Corporation
Mr. Debashis Bhattacharya, Senior ABS Portfolio Manager, Fortis Investments
Mr. Edwin del Hierro, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
Ms. Elonna Ashurova, Managing Director of Asset Management & Acquisition, EvestMAC, LLC
Mr. Greg Corona, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Lakewood Capital, LLC
Mr. Ira Perlmuter, Managing Partner, T5 Equity Partners
Mr. James McCarthy, Chief Investment Officer, Strategic Capital Solutions, LLC
Mr. Jeff Schachter, Managing Director, Greystone & Co.
Mr. John Stark, Managing Director â€' Financial Restructuring Group, Oppenheimer & Co., Inc.
Mr. Jonathan Henes, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
Mr. Josh Wolf-Powers, Founding Partner, Blue Wolf Capital Management LLC
Mr. Matthew Baron, Principal, Simon Development Group
Mr. Navin Nagrani, Vice President, Hilco Real Estate
Mr. Ralph Deppisch, Managing Member, Luminous Ventures
Mr. Richard Zahm, Managing Director, EM Capital Global Advisors LLC
Mr. Robert Koltai, Managing Principal, Hain Capital Group, LLC
Mr. Scott Eisenberg, Managing Partner, Amherst Partners LLC
Mr. Thaddeus Tracy, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
Mr. Vipal Monga, Senior Writer, The Deal
Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier networking community for businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Leaders Forums and Business Networking receptions include:
High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), March 1st, 2010, New York City
Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, 'Generating Alpha in Challenging Times' (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
Banking M&A Leaders Forum 2010, 'Have Deal-Making Hit Bottom Yet?' (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, 'Setting the Stage for Transformational Change' (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), April 16th, 2010, Boston, MA
Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010 (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to . GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, 'GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections' (http://www.nytimes.com/ 2009/ 11/ 07/ nyregion/ 07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, '10 Under 10' (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/ alumni/ news/ ten-under-ten).
New York, NY
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Edgar Perez from 122.174.119.xxx
Article Taged as : goldennetworking.com, host, 2010, winter, olympics, distressed, investing, february, 26th, york, city, http, www.goldennetworking.com, goldennetworking.com, host, 2010, winter, olympics, distressed, investing, february, 26th, york, city,
Article Viewed 5303 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : GoldenNetworking.com to Host 2010 Winter Olympics of Distressed Investing February 26th in New York City
Date Listed : Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Source : ,
- How To Help Your Skin Fend Off The Harshness Of WinterIn winter, low humidity outdoors combined with dry indoor heat robs skin of moisture. CBS 2's Mary Kay Kleist offers some tips to beat the season.
- Fears winter harmed UK wildlifeThe harsh winter may have had a devastating impact on UK wildlife, British Waterways warns as it launches its annual survey.
- February jobs report makes healthcare reform harder but more importantThe February jobs report complicates Obama's bid got rally public support for healthcare. But the US still needs it.
- February jobs report 36 000 jobs lost but mostly a holding patternThe February jobs report showed the unemployment rate steady at 9.7 percent and 36,000 jobs lost. Hiring may get a boost in March.
- Thinker Clothing™ in 41st NAACP Image Awards VIP Gift Bags 26 February 2010 Textiles for Thinkers, LLC is providing Thinker Clothing™ to "The Backstage Experience" celebrity gift bags at the 41st NAACP Image Awards show at the Shrine Auditorium on February 26, 2010 ...
- Windows Powers The Olympics. Windows XP However Microsoft must be happy. Or at least, they are somewhat happy. All the PCs, Acer notebooks and desktops, that are being used by Olympic organizers are running Windows. Unfortunately, its ...
- Winter storm impairs travel across windy Northeast
AP AP - The winter storm plaguing the Northeast has disrupted air and road travel across the region as people try to get to work.
- Kim Yuna record score gives Vancouver Olympics their 6.0 momentKorean Kim Yuna won gold with a world-record score in women's figure skating at the Vancouver Olympics Thursday. She set a new standard for figure skating perfection.
- The toughest Winter Olympics event where The postrace interview. At the Winter Olympics, developing the ability to speak thoughtfully on your feet like Gold medalist Evan Lysacek or downhill skier Lindsey Vonn is as important as training to shave ...
- Korean markets slow as Olympics queen Kim Yuna spins to gold As Olympics 'golden queen' Kim Yuna won gold for herself and unalloyed joy for Koreans, financial markets slowed and Kim's own webpage crashed from too many viewers.