2010 Worldwide Golf Courses & Country Clubs Industry Report-Aarkstore Enterprise
The Golf Courses & Country Clubs Industry report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2010 current and 2011 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries.
For more information please visit:http://www.aarkstore.com/ reports/ 2010-Worldwide-Golf-Courses-Country-Clubs-Industry-Report-37248.html
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Ricky from 59.184.184.xxx
Article Taged as : 2010, worldwide, golf, courses, country, clubs, industry, report-aarkstore, enterprise, http, www.aarkstore.com, 2010, worldwide, golf, courses, country, clubs, industry, report-aarkstore, enterprise,
Article Viewed 1035 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : 2010 Worldwide Golf Courses & Country Clubs Industry Report-Aarkstore Enterprise
Date Listed : Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Source : ,
- Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state ...
- Top Picks Food Inc. SpongeBobs Last Stand Burma VJ Reporting From a Closed Country and other recommendations'Food, Inc.' on PBS, 'SpongeBob's Last Stand' to save Bikini Bottom, 'Burma VJ' harrowing documentary on HBO, and more top picks.
- MetricStream Selected by SunTrust for Enterprise Wide GRCBanks audit, compliance and risk management to be integrated on MetricStream GRC Platform (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4168294.htm
- Enterprise Architecture Breaking Away From The Pack The Center for Advancement of the Enterprise Architecture Profession (CAEAP) has published version one of the Enterprise Architecture Professional Practice Guide and a brochure on Enterprise Architecture as a Strategic ...
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- Transit security up worldwide after Moscow subway bombing
Transit systems across Europe and the US increased security Monday following the Moscow subway bombing that killed nearly 40. But experts say long-term measures are what's needed.
- Digital Projection Launches Integrated Suite of Calculators for AV Industry Entitled the Calculator Toolbox, Digital Projection website users can quickly calculate essential data such as the image size and throw distance of a projector given a few basic parameters. ...
- The QUE proReader by Plastic Logic Receives Two Mobile Industry Awards at International CTIA Wireless The QUE™ proReader is the recipient of two mobile industry awards at the International CTIA WIRELESS 2010®. In addition to receiving second place in the CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Award’s ...
- Preventing road deaths New research focuses on worldwide problemA recent WHO report on inadequate road safety opened with some stark figures: 1.2 million deaths and up to 50 million nonfatal injuries occur every year on the world's roads.
- NBS Technologies Announces its Latest Software Application to Personalize NFC enabled Devices for the Payment Industry Developed by its in-house software group, UbiQ Software, NBS Technologies releases its latest application to support the personalization of NFC-enabled devices. (PRWeb Mar 21, 2010)