ClaimsSolicitors Comment On Peppa Pig Being Required To 'Belt Up' In Future Episodes
Stockport, United Kingdom (February 19, 2010) - Peppa Pig is undertaking a nationwide UK theatre tour beginning next month (February 2010). It is unlikely that five year old Peppa will not be wearing a seatbelt as she travels between venues with fellow performers.
For Peppa has been accused of being a bad influence on her legion of young fans. She has been spotted many times on TV out in the family car, and like her parents and brother she has not been restrained by a seatbelt. Following a complaint, from now on she will be properly restrained. One of Peppa's legion of young fans was refusing to wear a seatbelt after noticing that Peppa was not wearing hers.
A personal injury solicitor from claimssolicitors.co.uk points out that not only was Peppa risking serious injury but, in the event of any accident claims, the vehicle's insurers could deduct up to 50% of any injury payout made to Peppa of her family. 'The Courts take the view that drivers and passengers have a duty to comply with the law and to protect themselves, and can reduce injury claims and compensation paid on a sliding percentage scale depending upon the circumstances,' he says.
For those of you who are over the age of five and not the parents of young children - Peppa Pig is a character in Channel 5 and Nickelodeon TV. Programme makers Astley Barker Davies has recently decided to portray Peppa and her family wearing seatbelts when in the car in future and is spending three months reanimating scenes in old episodes.
http://www.claimssolicitors.co.uk is the online presence of Davies and Company Solicitors of Stockport a specialist personal injury firm which has a track record of expertise in road accident claims.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
john steve from 202.164.57.xxx
Article Taged as : claimssolicitors, comment, peppa, being, required, 'belt, up', future, episodes, http, www.claimssolicitors.co.uk, claimssolicitors, comment, peppa, being, required, 'belt, up', future, episodes,
Article Viewed 2142 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : ClaimsSolicitors Comment On Peppa Pig Being Required To 'Belt Up' In Future Episodes
Date Listed : Monday, February 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Jacuzzi vents model CO2 futureA UK scientist studying volcanic vents in the ocean says they hold a grave warning for future marine ecosystems.
- No volcanoes in Moons future Contrary to Earth, our Moon has no active volcanoes, and the traces of its past volcanic activity date from billions of years ago. This is surprising, because recent Moonquake data ...
- Models underestimate future temperature variability Food security at risk Climate warming caused by greenhouse gases is very likely to increase summer temperature variability around the world by the end of this century, new research shows. The findings have major ...
- World Cup stadiums aglitter now a black hole in the future where The World Cup stadiums that South Africa has built have won great praise. But will they be a drag on the economy in the long term?
- Sharp rolls out mobile 3D TV no glasses requiredSharp's newest gadget is a glasses-free 3D TV set. But not everyone is convinced Sharp is on the right track.
- Trading movie futures like pork bellies where MPAA fights the idea.A proposed futures commodity exchange, in which investors could speculate on which movies will make money, is opposed by the MPAA as 'legalized gambling on movie receipts.'
- Greece bailout Whats the future of the euro where The Greece bailout package agreed to by European leaders and the International Monetary Fund last week decreases the likelihood of a Greek government default. But the wrangling over the bailout ...
- Fast machines genes and the future of medicine
Reuters Reuters - Francis Collins, who helped map the human genome, did not get around to having his own genes analyzed until last summer. And he was surprised by what he learned.
- Pessimism optimism realism Finding the right balance in planning for the futureSince the future is unknown, one must find the right balance between pessimism, optimism, and realism.
- Learn the Future of Internet Marketing and Social Media for Online Businesses at AMA South Florida Event Search Engine Optimization expert Jay Berkowitz to share web site promotion and marketing techniques that work on March 25th at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boca Raton. (PRWeb Mar 22, ...