Drilling on Nampala results beyond expectations
Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned Wayne Paul Larson from: advising in securities; becoming or acting as a registrant, investment fund manager or promoter; and acting in
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : drilling, nampala, results, beyond, expectations, http, rss.newswire.ca, newswire, rls_today_en.xml, group, today's, news, releases, drilling, nampala, results, beyond, expectations,
Article Viewed 626 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
CNW Group | Today's news releases
Press releases distributed via CNW Group.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 1 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Drilling on Nampala results beyond expectations
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Early results from the worlds brightest X ray source The SLAC linear collider in Menlo Park, California has already made a name for itself as one of the world’s largest and most prolific particle accelerator facilities dedicated to high ...
- Gulf oil spill Judge slams Obamas drilling moratorium blocks it The judge said the federal report that led to the drilling moratorium didn't 'explicitly justify' a ban. Some independent engineers who reviewed the report agree. The administration will appeal.
- Oil drilling CEO Hayward gets no sympathy. Does he deserve some where Oil drilling produces the fuel that powers our economy. BP CEO Hayward, who's providing that, deserves a sense of fair play.
- Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state ...
- Active Search Results Announces its New Search Engine Ranking Algorithm Active Search Results will rank search results higher when there is promoter activity behind the website. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full ...
- New lung cancer drug shows dramatic results for shrinking tumors Phase III clinical trial being offered Patients with a specific kind of lung cancer may benefit from a Phase III clinical trial being offered. The new drug, crizotinib, under development by Pfizer, showed dramatic results in ...
- Obama eases ban on oil drillingBarack Obama proposes ending a decades-old ban on new offshore oil drilling, in a bid to cut US dependence on imports.
- Obama and offshore drilling a crude move President Obama tried to make a skillful political decision by permitting some offshore drilling for oil and natural gas. But he's obscured a more important message: The US must leave ...
- Beyond Haiti relief UN looks at building outside Port au PrinceWhen donor countries meet at the UN in New York this week to discuss Haiti relief, a top topic will be decentralization away from congested Port-au-Prince.
- Government set to unveil offshore drilling plan
Reuters Reuters - The Obama administration is expected to announce by Wednesday its updated plan for oil and natural gas drilling in U.S. waters, including whether to allow exploration for the ...