AHN Department Of Homeland Security Officers Lost 243 Guns Over 2 Years
Absent-minded officers with the Department of Homeland Security lost 243 weapons over a two-year period, a report by the agency's inspector general has found. - (AHN)
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : department, homeland, security, officers, lost, guns, over, years, http, www.allheadlinenews.com, articles, 7017868738, http, www.allheadlinenews.com, news, newsxml.cgi, where, photography, headline, news, photography, news, headlines, department, homeland, security, officers, lost, guns, over, years,
Article Viewed 786 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
all headline news - photography news and headlines
photography news and headlines from thousands of news sources worldwide, updated every 15 minutes.
The Submitted XML Type application/xml and gathered so far 35339 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : AHN Department Of Homeland Security Officers Lost 243 Guns Over 2 Years
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Leading Business Announces Online Data Entry Jobs to Ease Your Financial Security Needs A leading Internet based business announces online data entry jobs that requires no investment and can help you to fulfill your financial security needs.
Bangalore, India, March 19, 2010 -- A ...
- eEye Digital Security's Retina Wins SCAP Certification from National Institute of Standards & Technology Retina meets NIST standards for automated vulnerability management, measurement and policy compliance.
Irvine, CA, March 18, 2010 -- eEye Digital Security (http://www.eeye.com), a provider of unified vulnerability management (http://www.eeye.com/Solutions/Business-Need/Vulnerability-Assessment.aspx?src=prw&2) and compliance ...
- Energy Efficiency- The Key Factor to Ensure Energy Security Energy efficiency is seen as a potent means to counter the effect of energy shortage across the globe but its potential is yet to be realized. The scarcity of fossil ...
- Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc. Expands Its Medical Collections Department (1888PressRelease) Maxwell, Turner & Associates, Inc. announces an expansion of its already robust Medical Collections Department to aide its clients in the recovery against insurance fraud and credit scams.
Fresno, CA ...
- Safety First: Web Security Scanning Plug-In Launched for WordPress Canadian Company - SSM, launches new WordPress plug-in, promotes regular scans for dangerous Malware
Ontario, Canada â€" Thursday March 14th, 2010: The ongoing fight against malware that is online has ...
- American Momentum Bank Extends Information Security Training From Edcomm Bankerâ€™s Academy American Momentum Bank has recently extended its contract with Edcomm Bankerâ€™s Academy for Information Security training.
New York, NY, March 11, 2010 -- American Momentum Bank has recently extended its contract ...
- Security Concepts announces the launch of their Service Website Security Concepts, New Delhi, are glad to announce the launch of our official business website which will surely enhance and improve the search experience. Our website http://www.indiamart.com/securityconcepts/ is thoroughly upgraded ...
- BNC National Bank Adds Information Security Training to Edcomm Bankerâ€™s Academy Contract BNC National Bank has recently added Information Security training to its contract with Edcomm Bankerâ€™s Academy.
New York, NY, March 10, 2010 -- BNC National Bank has recently added Information Security ...
- EncryptStick v4.00 - Security & Privacy::Encryption Tools Software For immediate release
Press Contact: ONIX INTERNATIONAL
ENC Security Systems
7100 Woodbine Avenue
L3R 5J2 Markam
EncryptStick - Security & Privacy / Encryption Tools Software
ENC Security Systems announced EncryptStick.
EncryptStick software converts YOUR ...
- Manipal University-Commerce Department Manipal University Commerce Department offers BBM in e-banking & Finance. The details are given below
The Department of Commerce was established on 1st August 2007 with the launch of a new ...