AHN Police Use Snack Trail To Capture Facebook Burglar
A 19-year-old man who had been drinking broke into a Montana newspaper office, checked his Facebook messages and watched porn before leaving to go to his sister's apartment located directly across the hallway from the office. Police were able to find the suspect because he left a trail of trail mix behind him. The man admitted to police that he was indeed not a good burglar at all. - (AHN)
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : police, snack, trail, capture, facebook, burglar, http, www.allheadlinenews.com, articles, 7017868491, http, www.allheadlinenews.com, news, newsxml.cgi, where, photography, headline, news, photography, news, headlines, police, snack, trail, capture, facebook, burglar,
Article Viewed 779 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
all headline news - photography news and headlines
photography news and headlines from thousands of news sources worldwide, updated every 15 minutes.
The Submitted XML Type application/xml and gathered so far 35339 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : AHN Police Use Snack Trail To Capture Facebook Burglar
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Facebook revenue soared in 2009 sources sayFacebook is popular – and increasingly profitable. According to one new report, Facebook made $800 million in 2009 alone.
- Facebook again taken to task on user security Facebook today was reprimanded by a coalition of ten privacy groups, which urged the popular social-networking site to close several outstanding security loopholes. For Facebook, it's déjà vu all over ...
- Hubble captures bubbles and baby stars A spectacular new Hubble Space Telescope image — one of the largest ever released of a star-forming region — highlights N11, part of a complex network of gas clouds and ...
- Why San Franciscos police chief is apologizing to MuslimsSan Francisco Police Chief George Gascón has been meeting with Muslim leaders and groups, apologizing for remarks he made about preparing for terrorist attacks.
- Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses A bug briefly exposed the contact information of many Facebook users on Tuesday night. Facebook reps say the problem is resolved. But how safe is the information on your Facebook ...
- Imaging life as it happens researchers capture video of embryonic heart before it begins to beat Researchers are imaging life as it happens by capturing video of the embryonic heart before it begins beating. They are documenting the formation of the mammalian heart through a high-resolution, ...
- Mystery monkey of Tampa Bay becomes a Facebook phenomenonAt last count, the mystery monkey of Tampa Bay – who has been avoiding (not outwitting) Florida authorities for a year – has 31,000 Facebook fans.
- Facebook more popular than Google where For one week it hit first place.For the week ending March 16, Facebook pulled in more traffic in America than Google. But could Facebook ever really knock Google off its perch?
- After ill considered Facebook promise will sister name her baby Megatron where She said that if her brother got one million fans on Facebook, she would name her baby 'Megatron.' As of this writing, he has 1,097,139 fans.
- Photoshop and Facebook Victorian style Long before Photoshop and Facebook, upper-crust British ladies were cropping and splicing with giddy abandon and drawing spider webs inhabited with the pasted-on faces of their friends.