Download Free and SNO 145 Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions Ebook
Microsoft has kicked up a notch its virtualization solution with the advent of Windows Server 2008 R2, but also additional solutions from the company. Customers can now easily get an insight into the evolution of Microsoft’s virtualization technology via a new book authored by Mitch Tulloch, Microsoft MVP, and author ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : download, free, understanding, microsoft, virtualization, solutions, ebook, http, news.softpedia.com, news, download, free, understanding, microsoft, virtualization, solutions, ebook, 135487.shtml, http, news.softpedia.com, backend, english.xml, softpedia.com, it&science, news, download, free, understanding, microsoft, virtualization, solutions, ebook,
Article Viewed 989 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
softpedia.com it&science news
last 10 news on softpedia.com
The Submitted XML Type application/xml; charset=utf-8 and gathered so far 513884 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Download Free and SNO 145 Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions Ebook
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S. Effective June 21, 2010, Dustin Little, a former Regional Permanent Placement Manager for the Southwest division, will be the Director of Permanent Placement Solutions for the Eastern U.S. focused on ...
- Collabera and Panopticon to Jointly Develop New Visual Data Analysis Solutions for Financial and Telecommunications Customers in US and UK The two organizations have signed a partnership agreement that will allow Collabera to embed Panopticon’s data visualization tools into its comprehensive data analysis and business intelligence solutions. (PRWeb Jun 22, ...
- CONNX Solutions Releases DataSync Transformation Server CONNX Solutions, Inc. announces the release of CONNX DataSync Transformation Server, which introduces full ETL capabilities to our replication product suite. (PRWeb Mar 29, 2010)
- Google China move puts pressure on Microsoft Yahoo Like Google, Microsoft and Yahoo run Chinese search engines. But they are continuing to comply with censorship even after Google China has stopped. Some in Congress say US technology companies ...
- National Climate Organizations Join Forces In Historic Push For Climate and Clean Energy Solutions Both Founded by Al Gore, The Climate Project (http://www.theclimateproject.org/) unites with The Alliance for Climate Protection to form a global campaign representing millions of people to affect bold action on ...
- GlobalSign to Demonstrate Online Security Solutions to Educational Institutes at NERCOMP Conference GlobalSign welcomes the opportunity for educational institutes to discuss their security requirements and compare their current Digital Certificate provider with GlobalSign at the NERCOMP Conference in Rhode Island March 9-10, ...
- Download iPhone iPod IPSW Manually Restore via iTunes How to Owners of an iPhone or iPod update / restore their software using Apple-provided IPSW files that only work in iTunes. Well, not really, some of them work with jailbreak tools ...
- Google Chrome 5.0.335.0 Available for Download This week early adopters that have jumped the gun and are already running pre-release versions of next generation browsers got a real treat. Not only did Opera Software push Opera ...
- Microsoft Talks Windows Phone Starter Edition Redmond-based software giant Microsoft announced last week the launch of a new mobile operating system, the Windows Phone 7 OS, which is expected to land on the market on handsets ...
- Sunquest Announces Full Suite of Outreach Solutions at St. Lukes Sunquest Information Systems® announced that Idaho-based St. Luke’s Health System is preparing to implement a full range of Sunquest solutions in its laboratories. (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)