Nigeria country profile 2009-Aarkstore Enterprise
Nigeria has now outpaced South Africa to emerge as the largest mobile telecom market in Africa in 2008. It had 66.4 million mobile subscribers at the end of June 2009, representing a penetration rate of 44.3%. Mobile connections have soared at an average growth rate of 89.4% over the past 5 years and now represent 97.9% of all telephone lines in the country.
This 32-page report will give you a complete snap-shot of Nigeria's telecom environment, providing you with all the information you need to be successful in this market.
It initially defines the country's economic and political environment keeping you abreast of any events that could impact the business environment in the near future. It then provides an overview of the country's regulatory environment, including information on regulators, ministries and the liberalisation status of each telecom markets. In this section, you will also come across the country's WTO commitments as well as the latest regulatory events.
The telecom statistics and forecast section for 2004-2013 is filled with valuable data on telecom revenues, telecom investments as well as number of subscribers, penetration and growth for the fixed, mobile, Internet and broadband markets. It also contains International traffic and rates information.
This exclusive report then provides you with an analysis of the country’s competitive environment, analyzing the fixed, mobile and Internet markets in terms of players, number of subscribers, market share. It also covers the trends and key events in each sector.
Last but not least, it also provides you with a detailed profile of NITEL, Zain Nigeria, MTN Nigeria and Starcomms, giving you information on their latest activities, key contacts, service offering, financial and market shares.
For more information please visit:http://www.aarkstore.com/ reports/ Nigeria-country-profile-2009-33576.html
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Ricky from 59.184.158.xxx
Article Taged as : nigeria, country, profile, 2009-aarkstore, enterprise, http, www.aarkstore.com, nigeria, country, profile, 2009-aarkstore, enterprise,
Article Viewed 2277 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Nigeria country profile 2009-Aarkstore Enterprise
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- South Korea vs. Nigeria Near misses ruin Super Eagles World Cup hopesTwo up-and-coming soccer powers dueled hard in the South Korea vs. Nigeria match, but only South Korea will advance after the 1-1 draw.
- Top Picks Food Inc. SpongeBobs Last Stand Burma VJ Reporting From a Closed Country and other recommendations'Food, Inc.' on PBS, 'SpongeBob's Last Stand' to save Bikini Bottom, 'Burma VJ' harrowing documentary on HBO, and more top picks.
- MetricStream Selected by SunTrust for Enterprise Wide GRCBanks audit, compliance and risk management to be integrated on MetricStream GRC Platform (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4168294.htm
- Enterprise Architecture Breaking Away From The Pack The Center for Advancement of the Enterprise Architecture Profession (CAEAP) has published version one of the Enterprise Architecture Professional Practice Guide and a brochure on Enterprise Architecture as a Strategic ...
- Enterprise PDM Integration has Never Been Easier Zero Wait State Announces Leading SolidWorks Reseller GoEngineer as Master Distributor for DesignState Zero Wait-State announces a new partnership with leading SolidWorks and Agile PLM reseller GoEngineer to distribute DesignState Enterprise PDM integration to Agile PLM. This partnership and product allow companies ...
- After YarAdua return Nigeria wonders when hell take power Ailing Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua returned home on Wednesday, but Vice President Goodluck Jonathan is still in charge, leaving Nigeria to wonder if and when the president will take the ...
- The Linux Box to Market the Ubuntu Operating System to U.S. Enterprise Users ANN ARBOR, MI, February 18, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/ -- One of the most rapidly growing and popular operating systems, Ubuntu, is taking a significant run at the U.S. business and enterprise ...
- I am now a Certified Linux Administrator for SUSE Linux EnterpriseAs of today I am now a Certified Linux Administrator for SUSE Linux Enterprise. This is due to a partnership between LPI and Novell.
- Confusion over Nigeria friendlyNigeria claim they will take on Paraguay in pre-World Cup friendly in London in March, but Paraguay say they will be playing Athletic Bilbao instead.
- Nigeria reject speculationNigeria football officials insist they will not spread their net beyond their preferred list of coaches as they continue their hunt for a foreign manager.