Chester Charter School Students Raise dollor 3 420 for Haiti Relief
Chester Community Charter School students, staff and administrators will present a check to the American Red Cross, as a donation to those affected by the earthquake in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 02/ prweb3622734.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : chester, charter, school, students, raise, dollor, haiti, relief, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3622734.htm, http, www.prweb.com, socafricanamerican.xml, (the, free, wire, service), society, african, american, interests, chester, charter, school, students, raise, dollor, haiti, relief,
Article Viewed 672 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) society african american interests
latest news releases from prweb.com for society african american interests
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 125294 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Chester Charter School Students Raise dollor 3 420 for Haiti Relief
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- Carlbrook School Joins The Association of Recovery Schools Carlbrook School, a nationally renowned boarding school for struggling adolescents in Southern Virginia, is excited to announce that it has been accepted as an Institutional Member to The Association...(PRWeb February ...
- MediGroup for the First Time Exceeds dollor 2 Billion in Alternate Site. Founded in 1999 by physicians and medical supply logistics experts, MediGroup Physician Services is now the nation's largest group purchasing organization for the non-acute health care market....(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read ...
- No kids in public school where You still benefitQuality public schools benefit everyone – including those without school-aged children – and therefore everyone should play a role in maintaining them, according to a new study.
- Board Of Education Approves New Asthma Plan For SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education is considering a new plan to make sure that teachers are ready to help the thousands of kids with asthma in public schools.
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- Chicago Public Schools To Begin Stocking EpipensThe Chicago Public Schools plan to begin keeping medication on hand to treat allergic reactions that could prove deadly to students.
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- Phoebe Prince case a watershed in fight against school bullying A Massachusetts district attorney recently filed charges against nine students for allegedly bullying Phoebe Prince to the point that she committed suicide. Prosecution of such cases are rare.