Emilio Lavazza who made the family name into worldwide brand dies age 78
The intensely private Emilio Lavazza passed away on Wednesday at the age of 78, leaving behind a legacy of international expansion at the Itallian based coffee maker
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : emilio, lavazza, made, family, name, into, worldwide, brand, dies, http, news.bbc.co.uk, 8522663.stm, http, www.bbc.co.uk, syndication, feeds, news, ukfs_news, business, companies, rss091.xml, news, business, companies, edition, emilio, lavazza, made, family, name, into, worldwide, brand, dies,
Article Viewed 578 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
bbc news | business | companies | uk edition
updated every minute of every day
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 13670 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Emilio Lavazza who made the family name into worldwide brand dies age 78
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Transit security up worldwide after Moscow subway bombing
Transit systems across Europe and the US increased security Monday following the Moscow subway bombing that killed nearly 40. But experts say long-term measures are what's needed.
- Preventing road deaths New research focuses on worldwide problemA recent WHO report on inadequate road safety opened with some stark figures: 1.2 million deaths and up to 50 million nonfatal injuries occur every year on the world's roads.
- Private Tutoring Live on the Web The Perfect Solution for Todays Busy Family WholeStudent.com announced, today, the launch of its new online private tutoring service that provides students with private, professional tutoring - live on the web. Students can receive private tutoring ...
- Is Canada more pro family than America where Canadian families get generous parental leave, childcare subsidies, and guaranteed healthcare. Critics claim America can't afford to follow suit, but it's increasingly clear that it can't afford not to.
- Emilio Lavazza who made the family name into worldwide brand dies age 78The intensely private Emilio Lavazza passed away on Wednesday at the age of 78, leaving behind a legacy of international expansion at the Itallian based coffee maker
- St. Gregory Episcopal School Partners with Holy Family Lutheran SchoolTwo Faith-Based Schools in Chicago's Lawndale Community Extend Their Mission to Serve More Youth. (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/HolyFamilyLutheranSchool/StGregoryEpiscopal/prweb3618604.htm
- Girl raped in front of family. South Africa.A 12-year-old girl was raped in front of her mother and younger brother at their Mthatha home, Eastern Cape police said on Friday.
- AHN Voice Actress In Controversial Down Syndrome Episode Of Family Guy Speaks Up The voice actress, who played a character with Down syndrome in a controversial "Family Guy" episode, has spoken up about the condemnation of Sarah Palin. Andrea Fay Friedman, who was ...
- IndieGoGo.com Founder Joins Shift Worldwides Crowdfunding Virtual Panel The co-founder of IndieGoGo.com, one of the world’s leading crowdfunding platforms, is the newest addition to the Feb. 26 Shift Worldwide virtual panel discussion “Crowdfunding: A New Resource for Entrepreneurs ...
- MMG Worldwide Chooses Movitas Mobile Agency Platform to Bring a New Breed of Mobile Marketing Solutions to the Hospitality Industry MMG Worldwide selects Movitas as its mobile platform provider to deliver ground-breaking mobile communication, marketing and commerce solutions to its hospitality clients. (PRWeb Feb 19, 2010)