Uni sports centre may be scrapped
The University of Ulster's plans for a £7.6m sports centre in Coleraine may be scrapped because of government cuts.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : sports, centre, scrapped, http, news.bbc.co.uk, northern_ireland, foyle_and_west, 8521465.stm, http, www.bbc.co.uk, syndication, feeds, news, ukfs_news, northern_ireland, rss091.xml, news, northern, ireland, edition, sports, centre, scrapped,
Article Viewed 688 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
bbc news | northern ireland | uk edition
updated every minute of every day
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 42122 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Uni sports centre may be scrapped
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Concussions A Risk For Kids In All Types Of Sports The latest research shows repeated head trauma can cause irreparable brain disease. As CBS 2's Rob Johnson reports, for parents whose kids are active, this can be extremely troubling, especially ...
- Sports in the US Year round madness From the bracketology of March Madness to ESPN Everything, sports has become one of the most pervasive forces in American culture. Is it a great unifying force or a sign ...
- PowerInMotion Electric Bikes Pedal with BayCycle and Sports More electric bicycles are expected to pedal their way into North American homes in 2010. Power in Motion the original electric bike store in Calgary, Alberta, Canada has formed a ...
- Keil Lasik Vision Center Appearing at the Ultimate Sports Show in Grand Rapids Dr. Michael Keil and staff from Keil Lasik Vision Center will be appearing at the Ultimate Sports Show in Grand Rapids Thursday, March 18 through Sunday, March 20. The Ultimate ...
- Wind power centre to create jobsHundreds of new jobs are to be created under a 100 million investment in a new wind turbine research centre, it was announced.
- Israels envoy asked about fake British passports used by Dubai hit squad Britain 'invited' Israel's ambassador to discuss the apparent use of forged British passports by a hit squad that murdered Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, a Hamas official, in Dubai. The assassination scandal recalls ...
- Irish press Israelis on passportsThe Irish government calls in Israel's ambassador to discuss fake passports used by the alleged killers of a Hamas leader.
- Uni sports centre may be scrappedThe University of Ulster's plans for a £7.6m sports centre in Coleraine may be scrapped because of government cuts.
- Sports events boost economyA city's economy, as well as global image, can be enhanced by the hosting of a global sprorting event, a new report says.
- Job centres in crisis say ToriesJob centres were ill-equipped to support government back-to-work schemes last year and are in crisis, the Tories claim.