Woman in hospital after accident
A female motorist is taken to hospital after a serious crash between a car and a lorry on an Aberdeenshire road.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : woman, hospital, after, accident, http, news.bbc.co.uk, scotland, north_east, 8522024.stm, http, www.bbc.co.uk, syndication, feeds, news, ukfs_news, scotland, rss091.xml, news, scotland, edition, woman, hospital, after, accident,
Article Viewed 566 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
bbc news | scotland | uk edition
updated every minute of every day
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 61210 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Woman in hospital after accident
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- Chicagoans Continue Work To Build Childrens Hospital In HaitiA group of Chicagoans trying to help recovery efforts in Haiti, two years after the devastating earthquake, gathered at Children's Memorial Hospital Thursday to discuss the on-going effort.
- First Operation Performed at New Rush Hospital BuildingStaffers are quickly settling in to their new digs at the brand new Rush University Medical Center hospital building on the city's Near West Side.
- Impacts of Chilean salmon farms on coastal ecosystem discovered accidentally Until recently, the disastrous scale of the threat posed by salmon farms to the fauna and National Park of the AysÚn region of southern Chile was entirely unknown. The unexpected ...
- Treatment checklists may cut hospital deathsPatient deaths at three London hospitals have been cut by almost 15 percent after introducing treatment checklists (known as care bundles), a new study finds.
- C. difficile Intervention drops hospital infection rate by a third Clostridium difficile (C. difficile) is the one of the leading pathogens causing hospital-acquired infection in the United States. It may cause diarrhea, colitis, sepsis and lead to prolonged hospitalization and ...
- French hospitals make progress in battle against MRSA through large scale prevention and monitoring A group of French hospitals has reduced the burden of MRSA (methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus ) among patients by more than a third after a 15-year-long multi-prong control program,...
- Cornerstone Health Corporation Named Manager of Orthopedic Institutes Hospital and Tower Day Surgery CenterOklahoma-based health management company partners with nationally-recognized orthopedic hospital. (PRWeb Mar 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3753214.htm
- Non drug techniques reduce pain in hospitalized patientsNon-traditional therapies relieve pain among a wide range of hospitalized patients as much as 50 percent, according to a first-of-a-kind study in the Journal of Patient Safety.
- TD Gives dollor 700 000 to Support Education and Cancer Services at Queensway
Carleton Hospital Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...