36Pix Launches New Prints e Pal Turnkey Solutions Making High Volume .
February 15, 2010 - 36Pix, the industry leader in green screen and turnkey business support solutions for the photography industry, is pleased to announce the launch of the Prints-e-Pal turnkey solutions, providing its customers with sales, eProofing, photography and workflow resources that boost revenue and make green screen photography easy.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : 36pix, launches, prints, turnkey, solutions, making, high, volume, http, www.topix.net, business, photography, 2010, 36pix, launches, prints, turnkey, solutions, making, high, volume, where, fromrss, http, rss.topix.net, business, photography.xml, photography, industry, topix.net, 36pix, launches, prints, turnkey, solutions, making, high, volume,
Article Viewed 761 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
photography industry - topix.net
news on photography from topix.net
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 40446 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : 36Pix Launches New Prints e Pal Turnkey Solutions Making High Volume .
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- FreeMBB.com Launches Affordable and Effective Online Lean Six Sigma. FreeMBB.com proudly announces its online Lean Six Sigma training and certification programs. Lean Six Sigma is a step-by-step, management approach that helps companies save time, save money, improve...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Rocket Launches Into Dazzling Northern Lights Show
SPACE.com SPACE.com - A team of scientists launched a small rocket into an eye-popping northern lights display Saturday (Feb. 18) in an attempt to discover what makes auroras tick.
- Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S. Effective June 21, 2010, Dustin Little, a former Regional Permanent Placement Manager for the Southwest division, will be the Director of Permanent Placement Solutions for the Eastern U.S. focused on ...
- Collabera and Panopticon to Jointly Develop New Visual Data Analysis Solutions for Financial and Telecommunications Customers in US and UK The two organizations have signed a partnership agreement that will allow Collabera to embed Panopticon’s data visualization tools into its comprehensive data analysis and business intelligence solutions. (PRWeb Jun 22, ...
- Cole Parmer Launches New Industrial Line of Symmetry® ScalesReplace manual counting and save time—while also enhancing accuracy with these budget-conscious instruments. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/scales/prweb4169544.htm
- Kids Into Safe Skin K.I.S.S Officially Launches Today with a Mission to Create Awareness About Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Founded by teenager Juan Pellerano, the organization targets an audience of teens and young adults in an effort to empower parents to self examine regularly to detect and identify the ...
- Lost illusions and the LEGO way of making new wordsThe Monitor's language columnist finds a new term for words snapped together like LEGO bricks from 'spare parts.'
- Surprise Ford GM post sales gains by making cars people want to buy.
Two months into an uncertain recovery, Ford and GM show they're building cars that attract buyers. Chrysler slides.
- Nextiva Launches NextivaOffice.com Website Nextiva, a leading SaaS provider of business communication services has launched NextivaOffice.com, a website providing businesses with more information on Nextiva's hosted phone systems. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- World Energy Research Launches Energy News Site World Energy MediaWorld Energy Media has now launched and is presenting industry leading real-time energy news. (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/World_Energy_Media/energy_news/prweb3821634.htm