Clinical Trials Pot Can Ease Muscle Spasms
The first U.S. clinical trials in more than two decades on the medical benefits of marijuana confirm pot is effective in reducing muscle spasms associated with multiple sclerosis and pain caused by certain neurological injuries or illnesses, according to a report issued Wednesday.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : clinical, trials, ease, muscle, spasms, http, cbs2chicago.com, health, pot.muscle.spasms.2.1501513.html, http, cbs2chicago.com, health, resources_rss.xml, chicago:, health/science, clinical, trials, ease, muscle, spasms,
Article Viewed 551 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
cbs 2 chicago: health/science
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 57846 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is nginx and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Clinical Trials Pot Can Ease Muscle Spasms
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 2: Business Strategies----Aarkstore Enterprise Clinical laboratory testing is generally categorized as either of two general areas--clinical testing and anatomical pathology testing. Clinical and anatomical pathology procedures are frequently ordered as part of regular physician ...
- Pharmacogenomics for Clinical Use and in Drug Development Pharmacogenomics, the science of individualizing drug therapy based on the genetic makeup of individual patients, offers an unusual opportunity for future market growth. Applying pharmacogenomics would allow doctors to treat ...
- Clinical Immunoanalyzer Markets----Aarkstore Enterprise Clinical immunoanalyzer analysis is one of the most important functions of clinical laboratory analysis. By all accounts, automated immunoassay testing is the most rapidly developing of the traditional clinical laboratory ...
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers ----Aarkstore Enterprise Clinical chemistry analysis is one of the most important areas within clinical laboratory analysis. The term clinical chemistry usually refers to determining the concentration or activity of a protein, carbohydrate, ...
- How to lose weight and gain muscle quickly Do you want to know how to lose weight quickly? Then read on, because this might be your lucky day.
If you are interested in how to build muscle quickly, ...
- Purchase Soma muscle relaxant at PurchaseSoma.org and Save your Money Soma or Carisoprodol is a prescription medication, which is used to relieve stiffness and pain caused by spasms in the muscles, or by injuries, strains and sprains. This medication is ...
- Gaining Muscle Mass Fast The Right Way Are you interested in adding some muscles to your body? It has been found out that most of the people who try to build up muscles commit some mistake or ...
- Stem Cell Therapies: Advanced-Stage Clinical Trials-Aarkstore Enterprise Presently, there are over 160 stem cell-based therapeutic products undergoing development for the treatment of various diseases, including cardiac, immune, neurodegenerative, ophthalmic and peripheral artery diseases, diabetes, spinal cord injury ...
- Muscle Beach® Turns Industry’s First Ever Double Play Muscle Beach®, the innovative fitness brand based on the Santa Monica, California venue that launched the fitness movement, has added two different types of fitness clubs to its growing family, ...
- TrialReach Inc. Launches a Groundbreaking Patient-friendly Search Engine for Clinical Trials TrialReach Inc. launched today a revolutionary patient-friendly search engine for clinical trials, covering more than 25,000 studies for all medical conditions, anywhere in the world. TrialReach’s approach goes beyond clinicaltrials.gov, ...