Archbishop Tutus DNA helps show African diversity
AP - Scientists who decoded the DNA of some southern Africans have found striking new evidence of the genetic diversity on that continent, and uncovered a surprise about the ancestry of Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : archbishop, tutus, helps, show, african, diversity, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, science, important, http, news.yahoo.com, 20100217, ap_on_sc, us_sci_african_dna, http, rss.news.yahoo.com, science, yahoo!, news, science, archbishop, tutus, helps, show, african, diversity,
Article Viewed 518 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
yahoo! news - science
yahoo! news - science
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 95261 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is YTS/1.20.10 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Archbishop Tutus DNA helps show African diversity
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Catholic abuse crisis Church hits out at critics archbishop speaks of shame The Catholic abuse crisis swirling around the Vatican has grown this week, with a cardinal complaining about press bias and an archbishop writing of the church's 'misplaced concern about the ...
- Busing to end in Wake County N.C. Goodbye school diversity where For a decade, Wake County, N.C., used busing to avoid having schools with high concentrations of students from poor families. Its school board voted this week to abandon its income-diversity ...
- As Jacob Zuma visits UK South Africans seek a little respectSouth African media brim with scandalous stories about President Jacob Zuma. But it's another matter when UK media follow suit.
- AfricaFertilizer.org to Increase Agricultural Productivity and Knowledge Across the African Continent AfricaFertilizer.org, a global forum to disseminate and exchange information on fertilizers, soil fertility and the critical agricultural issues that face Africa, has been developed and launched by IFDC. (PRWeb Mar ...
- African American Labor History Grady Hospital School of Nursing records
The Grady Memorial Hospital Municipal Training School for Colored Nurses was organized in 1914 by Mrs. Ludie Andrews, who served as superintendent of the school until 1922. The Grady Hospital ...
- Biodiversity Out of sight out of mindOnce a species becomes extinct, they are quickly forgotten and the activities that led to their demise continue regardless.
- African Success Announces New Peak in Web Site Consultations on its Web Site africansuccess.org African Success announces a new peak in consultations of its web site www.africansuccess.org. For the month of January, there were 52,000 consultations — a 65% increase over the prior ...
- Archbishop Tutus DNA helps show African diversity
AP AP - Scientists who decoded the DNA of some southern Africans have found striking new evidence of the genetic diversity on that continent, and uncovered a surprise about the ancestry ...
- African American Labor History The National Domestic Workers Union records
The National Domestic Workers Union (NDWU) was founded in Atlanta in 1968 by Dorothy Bolden, who wanted to set standards for salaries and benefits received by women who were employed as domestic workers. Under ...
- MeeGo Offers Platform Diversity Beyond Smartphones
PC World PC World - Nokia and Intel
announced the merger of Nokia's Maemo operating system with Intel's Moblin operating system to create a new, Linux-based, open source smartphone platform--MeeGo. An alliance between ...