Sunquest Introduces Integrated Clinical Environment Physician Portal Solution in US
Sunquest is delivering its Integrated Clinical Environment (Sunquest ICE™) Physician Portal™ solution to the US marketplace. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 02/ prweb3612614.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : sunquest, introduces, integrated, clinical, environment, physician, portal, solution, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3612614.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, sunquest, introduces, integrated, clinical, environment, physician, portal, solution,
Article Viewed 849 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Sunquest Introduces Integrated Clinical Environment Physician Portal Solution in US
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- InVite® Health Introduces and SNO 145 Sleep Awake by Power Plant Sleep Aid InVite® Health, a leading nutraceutical firm headquartered in Nassau County, New York, today announced the release of an advanced sleep enhancement product supplied by Power Plant – the...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Urban Green Energy Announces Fusion the Cleantech Solution for.New renewable wind and solar solution reduces operating costs for off-grid telecom towers and minimizes environmental footprint(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209222.htm
- West Penn Allegheny Physicians Help Pioneer Innovative Blood Test That. West Penn Allegheny Health System physicians were instrumental in the development and trials of a new diagnostic test that pinpoints proteins which are useful in ruling-in lupus and ruling-out similar...(PRWeb ...
- Dimensional Optics® Introduces New Website Navigation for. Dimensional Optics, the market leader in Active and Passive 3D Glasses, has developed a new online shopping experience to provide an easy solution to navigate the complexities of buying 3D ...
- Global permafrost zones in high resolution images on Google Earth Thawing permafrost will have far-reaching ramifications for populated areas, infrastructure and ecosystems. A geographer in Switzerland reveals where it is important to confront the issue based on new permafrost maps ...
- Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S. Effective June 21, 2010, Dustin Little, a former Regional Permanent Placement Manager for the Southwest division, will be the Director of Permanent Placement Solutions for the Eastern U.S. focused on ...
- No Impact Man Gets Real Colin Beavan Talks Candidly with the Low Density Lifestyle About Sustainability the Environment and Politics Colin Beavan, the author of the bestselling book, "No Impact Man" - and subject of the documentary by the same name - speaks exclusively with the Low Density Lifestyle ...
- Nook news Barnes and Noble introduces cheaper Wi Fi only tabletNook parent Barnes & Noble on Monday slashed the price on its 3G e-reader. Meanwhile, the company introduced a Wi-Fi-only Nook for $149.
- Collabera and Panopticon to Jointly Develop New Visual Data Analysis Solutions for Financial and Telecommunications Customers in US and UK The two organizations have signed a partnership agreement that will allow Collabera to embed Panopticon’s data visualization tools into its comprehensive data analysis and business intelligence solutions. (PRWeb Jun 22, ...