The MedZilla Report for February 2010 Health Care Growth Slows Big Pharma May Cut Thousands as Sales Landscape Changes
Even as health care employment (http://www.medzilla.com) grows, albeit more slowly than in 2009, changes to the pharmaceutical landscape could mean the relatively-small number of layoffs in that industry might soon increase again. (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ healthcarejobs/ 201002/ prweb3619834.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : medzilla, report, february, 2010, health, care, growth, slows, pharma, thousands, sales, landscape, changes, http, www.prweb.com, releases, healthcarejobs, 201002, prweb3619834.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, medzilla, report, february, 2010, health, care, growth, slows, pharma, thousands, sales, landscape, changes,
Article Viewed 941 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : The MedZilla Report for February 2010 Health Care Growth Slows Big Pharma May Cut Thousands as Sales Landscape Changes
Date Listed : Friday, February 19, 2010
Source : ,
- InVite® Health Introduces and SNO 145 Sleep Awake by Power Plant Sleep Aid InVite® Health, a leading nutraceutical firm headquartered in Nassau County, New York, today announced the release of an advanced sleep enhancement product supplied by Power Plant – the...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- White whales in renewables reportBeluga whales are among rare species recorded at, or near to, proposed sites for marine renewables, according to a new report.
- Nano discs may pose health riskA study at Edinburgh University finds people involved in manufacturing a material used in touch screens may face a health risk.
- Pharmacy on a chip gets closerUS scientists say they have taken a step towards microchips being implanted under a patient's skin to control the release of drugs.
- Sharon Kleyne Reports on Eye Misting an Entirely New Approach to Dry.Dry Eye and Tear Film Discoveries from Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research, offer all-natural all-water eye hydration.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9208861.htm
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- PBM Pharmaceuticals Sales Force Reaches 100 Reps…Looking to Acquire or.Rapidly growing, marketing-oriented specialty pharmaceutical company seeks to support expansion by acquiring additional prescription brands and products for its sales platform. PBM Pharmaceuticals...(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201627.htm
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- Pharmalink Consulting Secures Major Biotech Contract with San. Pharmalink Consulting today announced the securing of a major biotech contract, adding yet more success to this fast growing consultancy on the West Coast.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...