Nordic combined US on the brink of winning first Olympic medal
After the Nordic combined jumping round this morning, Todd Lodwick and Johnny Spillane are standing in second and fourth position going into the 10 km cross-country portion this afternoon.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : nordic, combined, brink, winning, first, olympic, medal, http, www.csmonitor.com, world, olympics, olympics, blog, 2010, 0214, nordic, combined, brink, winning, first, olympic, medal, http, www.csmonitor.com, world.rss, christian, science, monitor, world, nordic, combined, brink, winning, first, olympic, medal,
Article Viewed 419 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | world
daily, award-winning international news from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 43650 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Nordic combined US on the brink of winning first Olympic medal
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Iraq election Winning Sunni candidates targeted by Maliki forces Four Sunni candidates on Iyad Allawi's winning Iraq election ticket are targets of investigation by forces loyal to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who is jostling for leverage as the two ...
- Olympic flowers The story behind the bouquets given to medal winners in VancouverThere's a nice story behind the Olympic flower bouquets presented to medal winners at the 2010 Winter Games.
- Vancouver 2010 and partners donate dollor 300 000 to UNICEF to help rebuild Haiti
as part of Vancouver 2010 Olympic Truce Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Combined drug therapy to treat TB and HIV significantly improves survival Initiating antiretroviral therapy (ART) during tuberculosis therapy significantly reduced mortality rates by 56 percent in a randomized clinical trial of 642 patients co-infected with HIV and tuberculosis. The study, which ...
- Windows Powers The Olympics. Windows XP However Microsoft must be happy. Or at least, they are somewhat happy. All the PCs, Acer notebooks and desktops, that are being used by Olympic organizers are running Windows. Unfortunately, its ...
- Kim Yuna record score gives Vancouver Olympics their 6.0 momentKorean Kim Yuna won gold with a world-record score in women's figure skating at the Vancouver Olympics Thursday. She set a new standard for figure skating perfection.
- Buoyed by love Joannie Rochette skated to Olympic bronze for her mother Joannie Rochette, who stuck to her decision to compete, felt as though her mother was present as she skated to Olympic bronze, said Rochette's boyfriend, ice dancer Guillaume Gfeller. Rochette's ...
- The toughest Winter Olympics event where The postrace interview. At the Winter Olympics, developing the ability to speak thoughtfully on your feet like Gold medalist Evan Lysacek or downhill skier Lindsey Vonn is as important as training to shave ...
- Korean markets slow as Olympics queen Kim Yuna spins to gold As Olympics 'golden queen' Kim Yuna won gold for herself and unalloyed joy for Koreans, financial markets slowed and Kim's own webpage crashed from too many viewers.
- Vancouver Olympics medal count US chances for Day 15 The US may have to rely on short track to increase its Vancouver Olympics medal count on Day 15. But bobsled and men's hockey could take big steps toward medals ...