Diedrich Coffee Q2 Revenue Increases To dollor 24.7m
Diedrich Coffee has reported revenue of $24.7m for the second quarter of fiscal 2010, an increase of 78% compared to $13.9m for the same quarter previous year. This increase was led by a $11.3m increase in K-Cup sales.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : diedrich, coffee, revenue, increases, dollor, 24.7m, http, www.drinks, business, review.com, news, diedrich_coffee_q2_revenue_increases_to_247m_100125, http, www.drinks, business, review.com, rss_features.asp, drinks, business, review, online, diedrich, coffee, revenue, increases, dollor, 24.7m,
Article Viewed 408 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
drinks business review online
latest features from drinks business review online
The Submitted XML Type text/html; charset=utf-8 and gathered so far 54569 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/6.0 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Diedrich Coffee Q2 Revenue Increases To dollor 24.7m
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- MediGroup for the First Time Exceeds dollor 2 Billion in Alternate Site. Founded in 1999 by physicians and medical supply logistics experts, MediGroup Physician Services is now the nation's largest group purchasing organization for the non-acute health care market....(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read ...
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Facebook revenue soared in 2009 sources sayFacebook is popular – and increasingly profitable. According to one new report, Facebook made $800 million in 2009 alone.
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- 2010 U.S. Revenue Cycle Management Study Strategic Analysis of Industry Progress with Direct Provider to Payer Transactions & Industry Readiness for New HIPAA 5010 Format (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
- Coffee may protect against head and neck cancers Data on the effects of coffee on cancer risk have been mixed. However, results of a recent study add to the brewing evidence that drinking coffee protects against cancer, this ...
- Nissans electric Leaf to cost dollor 25 000Nissan's electric vehicle 'Leaf' will cost $25,000, including a $7500 government subsidy financed by taxpayers.
- Thyroid condition increases stroke risk in young adults DALLAS, April 1, 2010 -- Young adults with overactive thyroid face a 44 percent increased risk of stroke compared to those with normal thyroid function, according to a ...
- DuPont Pledges dollor 200 000 to Improve Communications Effectiveness in AgricultureChallenge Grant Supports Innovative Program at the University of Illinois (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816114.htm
- Having plenty of supportive relatives increases fear of dyingHaving a large number of supportive relatives increases the fear of dying among the elderly from ethnic minority groups, suggests new research.