Tributes after councillors death
Tributes are paid to a Perth and Kinross councillor, described as an SNP stalwart, who died suddenly on Saturday.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : tributes, after, councillors, death, http, news.bbc.co.uk, scotland, tayside_and_central, 8515258.stm, http, www.bbc.co.uk, syndication, feeds, news, ukfs_news, scotland, rss091.xml, news, scotland, edition, tributes, after, councillors, death,
Article Viewed 347 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
bbc news | scotland | uk edition
updated every minute of every day
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 61210 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Tributes after councillors death
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Gain Non-Monetary Attributes Like Leadership With Spring Masters Jobs
Spring Masters Canada is a leading company that offers a wide range of residential property maintenance services like lawn care, driveway sealing, window washing, core aeration and dethatching across Canada. ...
- Crestron DigitalMedia Distributes HD at the 2010 Winter Olympics ROCKLEIGH, NJ â€" The 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia is recording, distributing and displaying all the games and events held in several stadiums and arenas in full digital ...
- Galapagos Eco Cruise Leader Jack Grove Contributes to Climate Change Report and Book Zegrahm Expeditionsâ€™ eco cruise leader, Jack Grove, contributes to important report on the effects of climate change and overfishing in the Galapagos Islands, along with a book on the natural ...
- Egypt Yellow Pages Contributes To Terry Fox Run Charity Event At The Giza Pyramids Cairo, Egypt â€" November 16, 2009 â€" As part of its corporate social responsibility program, Egypt Yellow Pages Ltd participated last week in the 2009 Terry Fox Run, the annual ...
- Bharatbook.com distributes "Orphan Drugs in Europe: Pricing, Reimbursement, Funding and Market Access Issues" report In order to raise public awareness, 29 February 2008 was dedicated the first European rare disease day (â€˜a rare day for very special peopleâ€™), but European payers need no reminding ...
- MRT Performance Contributes To Memorial Charity Drive For Subaru Legend Possum Bourne Club Sub from New Zealand are running the Possum Bourne Memorial Charity Drive on 26 April with proceeds going to the Elim Christian College.
Peter "Possum" Bourne suffered fatal injuries on ...
- CemeterySpot.com Wants Online Memorials Legacy Tributes In Every Language The Goal of Our Online Memorial Website is to Represent a Truly Global Community And Have Memorials of All Types of People, From All Over the World and Who Communicate ...