Final Fantasy XIII gets two launch events in San Fran and a mess of new screens
We might normally start a post on a regional game launch event (or events, in this case) by questioning if you live in or around the geographic location in question (San Francisco), but with a game like Final Fantasy XIII, we're not entirely sure if that kinda thing matters -- we hear that FF fans can be a bit ... dedicated. That said, Square Enix is holding two separate parties celebrating the March 9 release of its next in the Final Fantasy series.
Both are limited to Square Enix Members, with the launch party on the evening of March 8 limited even further to just 50 Bronze (and up) Members while the day event is limited to '200 Members and their guests.' In order to snag yourself an invite, you've gotta have one of those snazzy Square Enix Member IDs and enter the sweepstakes right here before February 23. After you hurriedly enter the contest, come right back here and check out the 20 new screenshots of FFXIII that we've dropped into a gallery below. We command you.
Gallery: Final Fantasy XIII (2/10)Final Fantasy XIII gets two launch events in San Fran and a mess of new screens originally appeared on Joystiq on Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : final, fantasy, xiii, gets, launch, events, fran, mess, screens, http, www.joystiq.com, 2010, final, fantasy, xiii, gets, launch, events, fran, mess, http, www.joystiq.com, rss.xml, joystiq, final, fantasy, xiii, gets, launch, events, fran, mess, screens,
Article Viewed 1644 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=utf-8 and gathered so far 435667 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Final Fantasy XIII gets two launch events in San Fran and a mess of new screens
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- FreeMBB.com Launches Affordable and Effective Online Lean Six Sigma. FreeMBB.com proudly announces its online Lean Six Sigma training and certification programs. Lean Six Sigma is a step-by-step, management approach that helps companies save time, save money, improve...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Rocket Launches Into Dazzling Northern Lights Show
SPACE.com SPACE.com - A team of scientists launched a small rocket into an eye-popping northern lights display Saturday (Feb. 18) in an attempt to discover what makes auroras tick.
- Fantasy Movie Princess Gallery Everyone has a favorite fantasy movie or TV show. And inevitably there is a princess, queen, or empress who appears that steals your heart, takes your breath away, makes you ...
- Preparations continue for launching engine icing research NASA scientists are making progress in their preparations to mount a detailed research campaign aimed at solving a modern-day aviation mystery involving the unlikely combination of fire and ice inside ...
- Cole Parmer Launches New Industrial Line of Symmetry® ScalesReplace manual counting and save time—while also enhancing accuracy with these budget-conscious instruments. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/scales/prweb4169544.htm
- Kids Into Safe Skin K.I.S.S Officially Launches Today with a Mission to Create Awareness About Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Founded by teenager Juan Pellerano, the organization targets an audience of teens and young adults in an effort to empower parents to self examine regularly to detect and identify the ...
- Countdown on for shuttle launchNasa has started the countdown to Monday's space shuttle launch that will ferry equipment to the International Space Station.
- Israel threatens second Gaza war after launching air strikesIsrael, which launched retaliatory air strikes against Palestinian rocket attacks today, also threatened a second Gaza war if Palestinian militants didn't stop firing rockets.
- Nextiva Launches NextivaOffice.com Website Nextiva, a leading SaaS provider of business communication services has launched NextivaOffice.com, a website providing businesses with more information on Nextiva's hosted phone systems. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- World Energy Research Launches Energy News Site World Energy MediaWorld Energy Media has now launched and is presenting industry leading real-time energy news. (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/World_Energy_Media/energy_news/prweb3821634.htm