Exclusive Features in a Must See Fashion Collection ANS by the Famed Korean Designer Yoon Jung An at NYC Couture Fashion Week February 12 14 2010
An Yoon Jung has been at the forefront of the Korean luxury fashion industry for 35 years. The new An Yoon Jung ANS collection “Green Energy Cool Earth” is showing at NYC Couture Fashion week February 14. The collection represents Ms. Jung’s dream of a better future that coexists with history and nature. She uses high end textiles to create suits and flirty cocktail dresses in romantic elegant shapes. (PRWeb Feb 9, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ Couture_Fashion_Week/ ANS/ prweb3581044.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : exclusive, features, must, fashion, collection, famed, korean, designer, yoon, jung, couture, fashion, week, february, 2010, http, www.prweb.com, releases, couture_fashion_week, prweb3581044.htm, http, www.prweb.com, lsfashion.xml, (the, free, wire, service), lifestyle, fashion, exclusive, features, must, fashion, collection, famed, korean, designer, yoon, jung, couture, fashion, week, february, 2010,
Article Viewed 976 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) lifestyle fashion
latest news releases from prweb.com for lifestyle fashion
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 108723 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Exclusive Features in a Must See Fashion Collection ANS by the Famed Korean Designer Yoon Jung An at NYC Couture Fashion Week February 12 14 2010
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- New Website Presents Comprehensive Collection of Cesarean Rates.Data reflects expectations of transparency in hospital reporting, healthcare spending, and accountability to pregnant women.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199764.htm
- Monmouth Vans Exclusive Dealer For New Wheelchair Safety Products The Bakk Flip & Lokk Up Wheelchair Restraint System is now available for purchase in the U.S. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the ...
- Exclusive Scientists discover lost tree city near the Rhine Dutch, French, and German scientists announced a stunning discovery. An ancient Neolithic princess' grave has led them to excavate the remnants of a 10,000-year-old City in the Trees. ...
- New SciFinder® Features Reveal More Synthetic Pathways and Improve Productivity Chemical Abstracts Service, the global leader in chemical information and a division of the American Chemical Society, today introduced new enhancements to SciFinder that will provide more synthetic pathways and ...
- February jobs report makes healthcare reform harder but more importantThe February jobs report complicates Obama's bid got rally public support for healthcare. But the US still needs it.
- February jobs report 36 000 jobs lost but mostly a holding patternThe February jobs report showed the unemployment rate steady at 9.7 percent and 36,000 jobs lost. Hiring may get a boost in March.
- Korean manufacturer chooses Nova Scotia for North American production plant Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Thinker Clothing™ in 41st NAACP Image Awards VIP Gift Bags 26 February 2010 Textiles for Thinkers, LLC is providing Thinker Clothing™ to "The Backstage Experience" celebrity gift bags at the 41st NAACP Image Awards show at the Shrine Auditorium on February 26, 2010 ...
- Credit Cards Now Accepted by Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives of Georgia State University Library is now accepting on-line Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express credit card payments for copies of archival material such as photographs, ...
- Korean markets slow as Olympics queen Kim Yuna spins to gold As Olympics 'golden queen' Kim Yuna won gold for herself and unalloyed joy for Koreans, financial markets slowed and Kim's own webpage crashed from too many viewers.