New and Delicious Almond Butter Filled Cookie Bites With 35.7 percentage Protein to Help Manage Weight and Build Muscle
The New cookie Bites are high protein (35.7% per serving), zero cholesterol and zero trans fats with a good source of fiber. These new delicious cookies are great for the athlete, the gluten intolerant, the diabetic, and the weight conscious. (PRWeb Feb 12, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 02/ prweb3591584.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : delicious, almond, butter, filled, cookie, bites, with, 35.7, percentage, protein, help, manage, weight, build, muscle, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3591584.htm, http, www.prweb.com, lifestyle.xml, (the, free, wire, service), lifestyle, delicious, almond, butter, filled, cookie, bites, with, 35.7, percentage, protein, help, manage, weight, build, muscle,
Article Viewed 658 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) lifestyle
latest news releases from prweb.com for lifestyle
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 110937 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : New and Delicious Almond Butter Filled Cookie Bites With 35.7 percentage Protein to Help Manage Weight and Build Muscle
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Obese dogs see big life quality improvement after weight loss Owners of obese dogs that are successful in losing weight notice significant improvement in their dogs’ health-related quality of life, a collaborative team of researchers has shown. The...
- CADsoft Consulting Hosts Stormwater Management SeminarA Storm and Sanitary Analysis Symposium to be attended by local municipalities, government agencies, and engineering firms.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207789.htm
- Top 10 Leadership Tips for First time ManagersResearch shows one of the top reasons for a failing employee is bad management. Profiles International offers sound advice for first-time managers.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9200055.htm
- Water management and climate change in ancient Maya cityThere are new findings from inside a cave and a key cultural and religious center for the ancient Maya.
- Neurodegenerative diseases Ring like structure found in elongator protein complex A ring-like structure found in a protein complex called Elongator' provides new clues to its tasks inside the cell and to its role in neurodegenerative diseases. It is the first ...
- Protein that sends painful touch signals identified Researchers report that they have identified a class of proteins that detect "painful touch." Scientists have known that sensory nerves in our skin detect pressure, pain, heat, cold, and other ...
- A single protein helps the body keep watch over the Epstein Barr virus Some 90 percent of people are exposed to the Epstein Barr virus at some point in their life. Even though it is quickly cleared from the body, the virus can ...
- Study Nylon Spandex Leggings Help Prevent Muscle AchesMillions of Americans have committed to a new regimen of diet and exercise on this, the first weekend of the New Year.
- 2010 U.S. Revenue Cycle Management Study Strategic Analysis of Industry Progress with Direct Provider to Payer Transactions & Industry Readiness for New HIPAA 5010 Format (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
- Lemurs lose weight with life extending supplement resveratrol The anti-obesity properties of resveratrol have been demonstrated for the first time in a primate. Researchers studied the compound, generated naturally by plants to ward off pathogens, which has received ...