Squaremouth.com Leaderboard 2009 Travel Insurance Became Cheaper Benefits Slimmed Down in Tough Economy CEO Says
Sales data compiled by Squaremouth.com, America’s fastest-growing website for travel insurance, show travel insurance was more of a bargain than ever in 2009. Americans sought value during an economic downturn by buying cheaper policies that came with fewer benefits than in the past. (PRWeb Feb 10, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ travel-insurance/ best-sellers/ prweb3587124.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : squaremouth.com, leaderboard, 2009, travel, insurance, became, cheaper, benefits, slimmed, down, tough, economy, says, http, www.prweb.com, releases, travel, insurance, best, sellers, prweb3587124.htm, http, www.prweb.com, hotelresorts.xml, (the, free, wire, service), lifestyle, hotel, resorts, squaremouth.com, leaderboard, 2009, travel, insurance, became, cheaper, benefits, slimmed, down, tough, economy, says,
Article Viewed 1146 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) lifestyle hotel / resorts
latest news releases from prweb.com for lifestyle hotel / resorts
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 164818 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Squaremouth.com Leaderboard 2009 Travel Insurance Became Cheaper Benefits Slimmed Down in Tough Economy CEO Says
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Website Recognizes Benefits of Biotech CropsNew Consumer Website Highlights Key Role Biotech Crops Play in Addressing Global Food Demand (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/WebsiteBenefits/USB/prweb4179794.htm
- Child free travel is an oddly new experience for this young motherAfter 10 years of parenting, child-free travel leaves this mother of three disarmed by the ease of it all.
- Nook news Barnes and Noble introduces cheaper Wi Fi only tabletNook parent Barnes & Noble on Monday slashed the price on its 3G e-reader. Meanwhile, the company introduced a Wi-Fi-only Nook for $149.
- How a computer program became classical musics hot new composer'Emily Howell' is a computer program that composes classical music by following rules of music its programmer taught it.
- AP Sources Obama To Announce New Health Benefits President Barack Obama on Tuesday will announce new health insurance benefits for consumers, marking the first 90 days since he signed landmark legislation to expand coverage. The announcement will follow ...
- With jobs being added is US economy ready to stand on its own where The US economy has been propped up in part by government stimulus spending, but some of those artificial supports are slated to fall away later this year. The big question ...
- Impact of emission caps costlier cars that will be cheaper to driveNew emission caps on greenhouse gases will add $950 to car prices but save $4,000 in fuel over the life of the car, the government says.
- Jobs growth in March seen throughout the economy One month doesn't make a trend, but recent gains in job growth were broad-based across the economy. GDP forecasts have edged up, too. This bodes well for a jobs recovery ...
- Could Americans saving more and spending less rescue the US economy where The conventional wisdom is that the US economy won't recover until consumers start spending freely again. But some economists say Americans saving their money may be more advantageous.