Japanese delegation visits Kerala
Kochi, Feb 13 : A high-level delegation from Kao Corporation, a FMCG major in Japan, which is planning investments to the tune of Rupees 150 crore in the country, visited Kerala on February 11 and 12.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : japanese, delegation, visits, kerala, http, www.topix.net, world, japan, 2010, japanese, delegation, visits, kerala, where, fromrss, http, rss.topix.net, world, japan.xml, japan, topix.net, japanese, delegation, visits, kerala,
Article Viewed 551 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
japan - topix.net
news on japan from topix.net
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 35723 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Japanese delegation visits Kerala
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Home visits for asthma A win for both patients and payers Nearly one in 10 children have asthma, according to government statistics, and in low-income parts of Boston, nearly 16 percent of children are affected. A new program demonstrates the potential ...
- As Jacob Zuma visits UK South Africans seek a little respectSouth African media brim with scandalous stories about President Jacob Zuma. But it's another matter when UK media follow suit.
- Japanese urged to bet on cherry blossoms Burned by stocks, betrayed by bonds and mauled by currencies, Japanese households are being encouraged to take one last financial punt on the only asset with any credibility left: cherry ...
- Olympic snowboarders street style offends Japanese Olympic snowboarder Kazuhiro Kokubo is the talk of Japan. Not for his athletic ability -- but for his appearance.
The 21-year-old member of Japan's national team unwittingly caused outrage from cabinet-level ...
- Japanese TV commercial offends N.Z. Maori clan A Japanese television commercial featuring pop diva Namie Amuro and a group of men performing an indigenous Maori dance has drawn criticism in New Zealand, the Australian Associated Press reported ...
- Once banned Japanese story told powerfully onscreen There's nothing oblique or nuanced in Berlin festival competition selection "Caterpillar," Koji Wakamatsu's indictment of right-wing militarist nationalism and the partner piece to his relentless expose on left-wing extremism, "United ...
- Japanese Recipe of the Week Buri no Teriyaki
Buri are adult yellowtail, and young yellowtail are called hamachi in Japanese. You might like hamachi sushi. Popular Japanese buri dishes are buri daikon and buri-no-teriyaki. Buri are in season ...
- Learning Japanese via manga"Manga" comic books and "anime" films are building up interest around the world in learning Japanese.
- Best Job Ben hawks Queensland iPhone app to the JapaneseQueensland tourism ambassador Ben Southall has arrived in Japan, armed with his iPhone, on a promotional visit aimed at tech-savvy Japanese travellers.
- Whaling protester secretly boards Japanese boat In this photo released by the Institute of Cetacean Research of Japan, an activist, right, on a rubber boat that departed from anti-whaling group Sea Shepherd's ship the Steve Irwin ...