UN aims to limits costs span of UN peacekeeping
With more U.N. peacekeepers posted to the world's hotspots than ever before, at a cost of billions of dollars a year, the Security Council agreed Friday to try to avoid creating more costly missions that go on interminably, as some do now.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : aims, limits, costs, span, peacekeeping, http, www.topix.net, world, africa, 2010, aims, limits, costs, span, peacekeeping, where, fromrss, http, rss.topix.net, world, africa.xml, africa, topix.net, aims, limits, costs, span, peacekeeping,
Article Viewed 438 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
africa - topix.net
news on africa from topix.net
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 47985 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : UN aims to limits costs span of UN peacekeeping
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Limits in predicting economys response to major policy changesThe analysis of academic economists will only go so far in predicting how the economy will respond to major policy changes.
- Labor reforms where Japan limits on part timers please no one. In Japan, labor reforms approved last Friday to protect temporary workers – now about one-third of the workforce – were met with criticism on both sides. Firms say they need ...
- Exploring the limits Understanding the challenges facing Winter Olympic champions As the world turns its sporting gaze towards Vancouver for the 2010 Winter Olympics, the Physiological Society journal Experimental Physiology marks the occasion with a special issue exploring the biological ...
- UN aims to limits costs span of UN peacekeeping With more U.N. peacekeepers posted to the world's hotspots than ever before, at a cost of billions of dollars a year, the Security Council agreed Friday to try to avoid ...
- COPD even when mild limits heart function A common lung condition, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) diminishes the heart's ability to pump effectively even when the disease has no or mild symptoms, according to new research. The ...
- Row brews over credit card limitsThe UK credit card industry has attempted to pour cold water over government plans to curb lenders' activities.
- Air Canada limits passengers to single carry on item in response to enhanced
security requirementsPress releases distributed via CNW Group.
- Hoodia Gordonii Diet Supplements Recommended As it Limits Your Food Cravings Naturally Hoodia is a natural dietary supplement that suppresses your appetite and won't cause any harmful side effects. Most dieters prefer these kinds of supplements because they tend to be sensitive ...
- Cambodia to send 42 peacekeeping forces to Central African Republic and Chad officialsCambodia will dispatch 42 peacekeeping forces to Central African Republic and Chad under the peacekeeping mission of the United Nations, the local media said on Sunday.
- Patients Fret Over Proposed Tylenol LimitsProposed limits on Tylenol, a painkiller as common as pain itself, have
left many consumers fearful, confused and wondering where to turn for