NIGERIA No Oil Company Will Know Peace in the Creeks
YENAGOA, Nigeria, Feb 1 (IPS) - Three flow stations in the oil-rich Niger Delta
have had to be closed after a pipeline was sabotaged, according
to Royal Dutch Shell.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : nigeria, company, will, know, peace, creeks, http, www.ipsnews.net, news.asp, where, idnews, 50176, http, www.ipsnews.net, w_africa.xml, news, west, africa, nigeria, company, will, know, peace, creeks,
Article Viewed 419 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
ips news - west africa
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 29381 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/6.0 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : NIGERIA No Oil Company Will Know Peace in the Creeks
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- Swedish oil company under scrutiny after Sudan war crimes report An official investigation has been launched after a report alleging Sudan war crimes by Swedish firm Lundin Petroleum. The Swedish foreign minister was on Lundin's board at the time under ...
- South Korea vs. Nigeria Near misses ruin Super Eagles World Cup hopesTwo up-and-coming soccer powers dueled hard in the South Korea vs. Nigeria match, but only South Korea will advance after the 1-1 draw.
- Laminating Company of America Composites Expands Their Product Offerings Laminating Company of America Composites expands their product offering with a new ballistic hybrid NIJ Level IIIA multi-layered composite for use with ballistic shields and body armor. Its low cost ...
- China mining company causes unrest in NigerAs resource-hungry China expands its mining operations in Niger, Tuareg rebels say China enriched a corrupt government at the expense of locals.
- BASF First Chemical Company to be Founding Member of The Sustainability Consortium BASF today announced that it is the first chemical company to become a member of The Sustainability Consortium, an independent organization of diverse global participants that work collaboratively to build ...
- GLR Resources Inc. Company Update Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Utah company conducts final test on shuttle rocket
AP AP - With the U.S. space shuttle program fading, a Utah company that makes powerful booster rockets for space travel conducted its final ground test Thursday.
- Millipore confirms it may explore sale of companyMillipore Corp., which provides equipment and services to the life sciences industry, has confirmed that its board is evaluating a possible sale or merger of the company.
- After YarAdua return Nigeria wonders when hell take power Ailing Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua returned home on Wednesday, but Vice President Goodluck Jonathan is still in charge, leaving Nigeria to wonder if and when the president will take the ...