Staff threatened in two robberies
Three shop workers have been threatened at knifepoint during a robbery at a service station in north Belfast.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : staff, threatened, robberies, http, news.bbc.co.uk, northern_ireland, 8513941.stm, http, www.bbc.co.uk, syndication, feeds, news, ukfs_news, northern_ireland, rss091.xml, news, northern, ireland, edition, staff, threatened, robberies,
Article Viewed 254 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
bbc news | northern ireland | uk edition
updated every minute of every day
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 42122 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Staff threatened in two robberies
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Staghorn coral transplanted to threatened reefIn a delicate operation at sea, healthy staghorn coral were transplanted to a threatened reef off Florida's Broward County coast.
- Guns stolen in spate of robberiesPolice say they believe there is a link between three break-ins near Magherafelt during which legally-held guns were stolen.
- Staff threatened in two robberiesThree shop workers have been threatened at knifepoint during a robbery at a service station in north Belfast.
- Witnesses to Kenya election violence threatened The tribal warriors planned to hurl grenades into a camp of displaced people during Kenya's horrific postelection violence two years ago, but a tip to police aborted the attack, saving ...
- First Nations Support of Olympics Threatened by Failed CommitmentsPress releases distributed via CNW Group. << Retail Sales of Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac Up 13 Percent
- Top Colombian judges threatened as they investigate lawmakersSupreme Court justices face death threats as they investigate dozens of legislators' links to paramilitary groups.
- US to give threatened polar bears vast critical habitat
AFP AFP - The United States on Thursday announced plans to designate more than 200,000 square miles in Alaska as critical habitat for polar bears, a key step towards increasing protection ...
- £25k reward over bank robberiesA reward of £25,000 is put up to track the suspects in two attempted armed bank robberies being linked by police.
- South Africa Al Qaeda Threatened U.S. Offices Reportall africa, all the time.
- Nigeria Economy Threatened As U.S. Begins Cut On Oil Reliance all africa, all the time. President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf has accepted an invitation from United States President, Barack Obama, to travel to New York, the United States of America, to ...