Marinette WI Catholic Charities Receive Free Prescription Help From Charles Myrick/American Consultants Rx
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
As millions of Americans strive to deal with the economic downturn,loss of jobs,foreclosures,high cost of gas,and the rising cost of prescription drug cost. Charles Myrick ,the President of American Consultants Rx, announced the re-release of the American Consultants Rx community service project which consist of millions of free discount prescription cards being donated to thousands of not for profits,hospitals,schools,churches,etc. in an effort to assist the uninsured,underinsured,and seniors deal with the high cost of prescription drugs.
One of the main locations in the Marinette,WI area that received an initial donation of free prescription cards, is the Marinette WI Catholic Charities .The American Consultants Rx discount prescription cards are to be given free to anyone in need of help curbing the high cost of prescription drugs.
Due to the rising costs, unstable economics, and the mounting cost of prescriptions, American Consultants Rx Inc. (ACRX) a.k.a (ACIRX) an Atlanta based company was born in 2004. The ACRX discount prescription card program was created and over 25 million discount prescription cards were donated to over 18k organizations across the country to be distributed to those in need of prescription assistance free of charge since 2004.
The ACRX cards will offer discounts of name brand drugs of up to 40% off and up to 60% off of generic drugs. They also possess no eligibility requirements, no forms to fill out, or expiration date as well .One card will take care of a whole family. Also note that the ACRX cards will come to your organization already pre-activated .The cards are good at over 50k stores from Walgreen, Wal mart, Eckerd''s, Kmart, Kroger, Publix, and many more. Any one can use these cards but ACRX is focusing on those who are uninsured, underinsured, or on Medicare. The ACRX cards are now in Spanish as well.
American Consultants Rx made arrangements online for the ACRX card to be available at http://www.acrxcards.com where it can also be downloaded. This arrangement has been made to allow organizations an avenue to continue assisting their clients in the community until they receive their orders of the ACRX cards. ACRX made it possible for cards to be requested from online for individuals and organizations free of charge. Request for the ACRX cards can also be made by mailing a request to : ACRX, P.O.Box 161336,Atlanta,GA 30321, faxing a written request to 404-305-9539,or calling the office at 404-767-1072. Please include name (if organization please include organization and contact name),mailing address,designate Spanish or English,amount of cards requested,and telephone number.
American Consultants Rx is working diligently to assist as many people and organizations as possible. It should be noted that while many other organizations and companies place a cost on their money saving cards, American Consultants Rx does not believe a cost should be applied, just to assist our fellow Americans. American Consultants Rx states that it will continue to strive to assist those in need.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
CharlesMyrick from 74.190.84.xxx
Article Taged as : marinette, catholic, charities, receive, free, prescription, help, from, charles, myrick/american, consultants, http, www.americanconsultantsrx.com, marinette, catholic, charities, receive, free, prescription, help, from, charles, myrick/american, consultants,
Article Viewed 3512 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Marinette WI Catholic Charities Receive Free Prescription Help From Charles Myrick/American Consultants Rx
Date Listed : Sunday, February 14, 2010
Source : ,
- Seeing Things That Arent There where It May Be Charles Bonnet Syndrome One woman saw a fully dressed Royal Canadian mountie in her living room. Another saw the same red brick building in every part of town, as well as in the ...
- Dr. Gerard DAversa of Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island and.Print ads and video highlight the D'Aversas experience in Accra, Ghana where they spent 10 days at the North Western Eye Clinic(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207264.htm
- Parkinsons Patient Self Publishes Book about Experimental Brain Surgery Donates Proceeds to PD Research Charities Book agents weren't interested. Traditional publishers didn't care. So a Parkinson's disease patient spent his own money to write and publish a book about undergoing experimental brain surgery ...
- GlassesUSA.com Announces Sale on Prescription SunglassesOnline eyeglasses retailer launches sale on protective glasses for the sun. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/glasses/eyeglasses/prweb4170024.htm
- Catholic abuse crisis Church hits out at critics archbishop speaks of shame The Catholic abuse crisis swirling around the Vatican has grown this week, with a cardinal complaining about press bias and an archbishop writing of the church's 'misplaced concern about the ...
- LaserTouch SoHo is Excited to Announce the Use of a New Prescription Injection Dysport™ LaserTouch SoHo, a leader in medical aesthetics in New York, is now offering Dysport™. Until April 30, clients can benefit from a $150 discount offer on the first ...
- NuSil Technology Receives Silver Boeing Performance Excellence Award NuSil Technology has earned recognition as a Boeing Performance Excellence Award recipient for 2009 for achieving superior supplier performance (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
- Certified and Licensed Prosthetist Randall Alley Receives Clinical Creativity Award from the American Academy of Orthotists and ProsthetistsAlley receives Clinical Creativity Award for his creative contributions to the prosthetic field. (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3814024.htm
- Senators Charles Schumer and Lindsey Graham on healthcare reform Lets get it on Republicans have promised a campaign to repeal the healthcare reform bill. President Obama said: 'Go for it.' Sens. Charles Schumer (D) and Lindsey Graham (R) showed Sunday that the midterm ...
- Advans Receives 2009 Best of Business Award Massachusetts based Advans has been selected for the 2009 Best of Business Award in the Managed IT Service Provider category by the Small Business Commerce Association (SBCA). (PRWeb Mar 29, ...