Edcomm Banker’s Academy Updates Extended Anti Money Laundering (AML) Training for Pakistan
Edcomm Banker’s Academy has recently updated its AML training program designed specifically for financial institutions in Pakistan.
New York, NY, February 12, 2010 -- Edcomm Banker’s Academy has recently updated its Anti Money Laundering (AML) training program designed specifically for financial institutions in Pakistan. Focus on AML for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has been enhanced to include more information and new interactive activities about the AML laws and regulations in this South Asian country.
Money laundering in Pakistan is a pervasive problem. Financial crimes related to narcotics trafficking, terrorism, smuggling, tax evasion, and corruption remain a significant problem in Pakistan. Therefore, in 2007, Pakistan enacted the AML Ordinance, establishing regulations for AML and combating the financing of terrorism and criminalizing money laundering. Under the Ordinance, the Financial Monitoring Unit (FMU) was created. The FMU serves as Pakistan's Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and is in charge of handling Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs).
Focus on AML for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, from Edcomm Banker’s Academy, teaches bank employees about AML laws in Pakistan and familiarizes them with AML policies and procedures. Beginning with an overview of Anti Money Laundering (AML), this interactive program goes on to cover International Money Laundering, Money Laundering in Pakistan and how to prevent, detect and report money laundering. Focus on AML for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan can be customized to meet the needs of every Bank, Credit Union or Money Services Business (MSB) and is regularly updated to include changing laws and policies.
For more information about multilingual, multicultural training programs, or to find out how The Edcomm Group Banker’s Academy can customize any training program in any language, for any country, log onto http://www.bankersacademy.com or call +1.212.631.9400.
The Edcomm Group Banker’s Academy is a 22-year-old multimedia education and communication consulting firm specializing in the development of creative business solutions that improve productivity, customer service and market share - providing bottom-line results. The Edcomm Group Banker’s Academy has had the privilege of assisting many distinguished clients with business solutions in the form of eLearning programs, online bank training and classroom instruction, multimedia production and online and print based documentation. Edcomm Banker's Academy offers many off-the-shelf and customized courses such as Teller Training, Compliance Training and Systems Training specifically designed for Banks, Credit Unions and Money Services Businesses (MSBs).
The Edcomm Group Banker's Academy (http://www.bankersacademy.com) is headquartered in New York City with locations and representation throughout the world.
Dr. Linda Eagle
Edcomm Banker’s Academy
21 Penn Plaza Suite 1010
New York, NY 10001, USA
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Dr. Linda Eagle from 122.174.116.xxx
Article Taged as : edcomm, banker’s, academy, updates, extended, anti, money, laundering, (aml), training, pakistan, http, www.bankersacademy.com, edcomm, banker’s, academy, updates, extended, anti, money, laundering, (aml), training, pakistan,
Article Viewed 3373 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Edcomm Banker’s Academy Updates Extended Anti Money Laundering (AML) Training for Pakistan
Date Listed : Friday, February 12, 2010
Source : ,
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- OnTrion Carries Extended Mobile Phone Batteries for the HUAWEI ASCEND. OnTrion, the manufacturer of superior-quality mobile phone batteries and accessories, carries a battery that is compatible with all the major smartphone brands, including the HUAWEI ASCEND II M865 for...(PRWeb February ...
- Counterterrorism help from Pakistan is insufficient report finds US officials recently praised Pakistan for taking the fight to extremist groups in its midst. Now, a report from the RAND Corp. says some official elements in Pakistan are still ...
- A widow fights Pakistan Taliban with embroidery Mussarat Ahmedzeb, whose father-in-law once ruled Swat Valley, returned home at the height of gruesome Pakistan Taliban rule to open an embroidery program. Today, more than 500 women go there ...
- In Kashmir skiing for your life on India Pakistan divideWith a fragile peace returned to Kashmir, a ski mountain in the India Pakistan border region is rebranding itself as a place of tourism, not terror.
- Pakistans President Zardari closer to losing powers Pakistan's President Zardari could soon cede several of his powers to the prime minister, after a parliamentary committee approved a long-negotiated draft bill to that effect late Wednesday. It is ...
- Taliban to be flushed from N. Waziristan in two months says Pakistan general Maj. Gen. Tariq Khan said the Pakistani Army was leading the assault in North Waziristan against Al Qaeda and Afghan Taliban. "This will finish in a couple of months," says ...
- Certified and Licensed Prosthetist Randall Alley Receives Clinical Creativity Award from the American Academy of Orthotists and ProsthetistsAlley receives Clinical Creativity Award for his creative contributions to the prosthetic field. (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3814024.htm
- US will expedite aid to Pakistan to fight Taliban and Al Qaeda The relationship has often been stormy. But the US likes the way Pakistan is fighting Taliban extremists and Al Qaeda and is willing to speed along military aid. Help with ...
- For Pakistan Taliban critics on the home front include mothers While some women living in Pakistan Taliban strongholds may count militants as relatives, they are hardly proud mothers of jihad. Instead, they worry about their sons being radicalized and sent ...