Tour of Victoria B.C. community health centre retrofitted against earthquake
Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 4 /CNW/ - Business Owners across Toronto are invited and encouraged to attend the Business Owners Seminar Series (BOSS), a series of monthly breakfast seminars hosted by New World Financial, a financial advisory firm in Toronto specialized in serving the unique needs of Business
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : tour, victoria, b.c., community, health, centre, retrofitted, against, earthquake, http, rss.newswire.ca, newswire, rls_today_en.xml, group, today's, news, releases, tour, victoria, b.c., community, health, centre, retrofitted, against, earthquake,
Article Viewed 665 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
CNW Group | Today's news releases
Press releases distributed via CNW Group.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 1 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Tour of Victoria B.C. community health centre retrofitted against earthquake
Date Listed : Thursday, February 04, 2010
Source : ,
- InVite® Health Introduces and SNO 145 Sleep Awake by Power Plant Sleep Aid InVite® Health, a leading nutraceutical firm headquartered in Nassau County, New York, today announced the release of an advanced sleep enhancement product supplied by Power Plant – the...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Nano discs may pose health riskA study at Edinburgh University finds people involved in manufacturing a material used in touch screens may face a health risk.
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- Gene Might Boost Risk for Obesity
HealthDay HealthDay - SUNDAY, Feb. 19 (HealthDay News) -- A new animal study suggests that a
genetic mutation could put certain people at higher risk for becoming
obese if they eat ...
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- City Council Approves and SNO 145 Risk Based Restaurant Health Inspection PlanThe City Council on Wednesday passed an ordinance that will give restaurants with good public health records a break on inspections.
- Health Advocates Waiting On CPS To Make and SNO 145 Epipens Available For EmergenciesWith one injection, "epipens" can save lives. But CBS 2's Dana Kozlov wanted to find out why Chicago public schools still don't have them.
- Obama dismisses health care reform repeal I refuse to go back President Obama unveiled the 'patient's bill of rights' Tuesday as part of an effort to sell health-care reform to a still-skeptical public. Republicans are talking about a repeal.