Translation and Localization Industry Veteran Russell Trounce Named Vice President of Sales at Global Language Solutions
Mr. Trounce will guide and direct companywide global sales initiatives, develop and manage the sales team, and focus on strategic planning to promote and increase sales profitability.
January 31, 2009 -- Global Language Solutions, Inc. (GLS), a full-service ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 certified translation and interpreting company, announces the addition of Russell Trounce to its executive team as Vice President of Sales. Mr. Trounce brings more than 15 years of localization industry sales and sales team management experience to GLS (http://www.globallanguages.com), most recently as Vice President of Sales at Tek Translation International and, prior to that, Vice President of Sales at Lionbridge.
In his role at GLS (http://www.globallanguages.com), Mr. Trounce will guide and direct companywide global sales initiatives, develop and manage the sales team, and focus on strategic planning to promote and increase sales profitability.
Currently in its sixteenth year of business, GLS has grown into a well-recognized language service provider. Its growth is a reflection of the company's commitment to quality and customer service. The firm expects that the demand for their services will continue to increase in 2010 and beyond.
'Russ is a top performing leader who knows how to create and manage sales teams, and he is an expert in how to implement and utilize sale process methodologies. His experience language services industry and as a sales executive is a natural fit for our company as we work toward our next level of growth. We are excited to have Russ on our executive team,' comments Inna Kassatkina, President, Global Language Solutions.
Mr. Trounce is a Customer Centric Selling Coach and has completed the Miller-Heiman Strategic Selling, Miller-Heiman Large Account Management Process (LAMP) and the Garrett-Miller Sales MBA. He holds bachelor's degrees in business and Spanish from Brigham Young University and resides in Southern California.
Visit http://www.globallanguages.com or call +1-949-798-1400 for more information about GLS and its translation and interpreting services.
About Global Language Solutions
Global Language Solutions (GLS) is a full-service ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 certified translation company delivering solutions in over 100 languages to increase its clients' multicultural and international market share. GLS provides culturally and linguistically accurate document translations, website localization, multilingual typesetting/graphic design, cultural and linguistic validation, conference interpreting, voice-overs, globalization consulting, and more. The company's clients include leaders in the medical devices, pharmaceutical, healthcare, financial, legal, manufacturing, marketing, and technology industries. GLS is a WBENC-certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) based in Orange County, California. For more information, visit http://www.globallanguages.com.
Global Language Solutions
United States of America
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Melissa Gillespie from 122.164.89.xxx
Article Taged as : translation, localization, industry, veteran, russell, trounce, named, vice, president, sales, global, language, solutions, http, www.globallanguages.com, translation, localization, industry, veteran, russell, trounce, named, vice, president, sales, global, language, solutions,
Article Viewed 3486 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Translation and Localization Industry Veteran Russell Trounce Named Vice President of Sales at Global Language Solutions
Date Listed : Monday, February 01, 2010
Source : ,
- MuseGlobal and Efficens Announces Partnership
Further Expands Global. MuseGlobal, Inc. and Efficens Software Ltd. announced today that Efficens will resell in Israel MuseGlobal's Social Business Content Platform. The reseller agreement, which further expands...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- Digital tools to save languagesFacebook, YouTube and even texting will be the salvation of many of the world's endangered languages, scientists believe.
- Taking tips from Vikings can help us adapt to global change Climate change, economic turmoil and cultural upheaval may be pressing concerns today – but history can teach us how best to respond, research suggests. Scientists studying the past environments and...
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- Global permafrost zones in high resolution images on Google Earth Thawing permafrost will have far-reaching ramifications for populated areas, infrastructure and ecosystems. A geographer in Switzerland reveals where it is important to confront the issue based on new permafrost maps ...
- Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S. Effective June 21, 2010, Dustin Little, a former Regional Permanent Placement Manager for the Southwest division, will be the Director of Permanent Placement Solutions for the Eastern U.S. focused on ...
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Global whaling talks collapse
AFP AFP - Negotiations on the future of commercial whaling collapsed on Wednesday, as members of the International Whaling Commission called for a year-long "cooling off" period.
- Language lessons for an American in SeoulThree boys on a subway platform in South Korea summon courage to test their text-book English on a native speaker. The result was charming.
- Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state ...