Foreclosure Expert, Ralph Roberts Speaks on Real Estate Stimulus Strategies to Save Your Home
Ralph Roberts, Time Magazine’s “Best-Selling REALTOR® in America,' How to save your home from foreclosure.
Roberts has developed an extraordinary program designed for the homeowner in trouble to save his home! Referred to as his American Home Saver Program, Roberts has helped families since last June stay in their homes after going into foreclosure.
The most dramatic example of his program came last year in November.
Bill and Sue Nebe in Oakland County were counting their last days in their family home. Their redemption period was coming to an end the day before Thanksgiving.
With a mutual friend’s advice, Bill Nebe contacted Roberts. In less than 72 hours, Ralph found an investor, negotiated three leans with the lenders, contracted the title searches, structured a mortgage, saved the home and made a small, yet appropriate, commission.
Ralph Roberts, an award-winning and internationally recognized speaker, will address the Real Estate Investors’ Network on Thursday, February 18 at the Wayne County Community College. Roberts helps people from all walks of life build upon their past and present success and grow and expand their businesses.
The Real Estate Investors’ Network meets the 3rd Thursday of each month to discuss the latest news in the real estate industry, solutions to common problems, and overcoming challenges faced by today’s real estate investor.
We invite national and local experts to share their secrets to successful, profitable real estate investing in all economic climates. We introduce you to who you need to know in the industry including:
• Mortgage Experts and Private Lenders
• Contractors and Rehab Experts
• Real Estate Attorneys and CPAs
• Title Companies who specialize in handling your transactions
• Short Sale Experts
• Foreclosure Experts
We invite speakers who are familiar with what works in today’s economy, whether it be buying and holding property, flipping, leasing, seller financing, short sales and more. Be sure to check back with us often for updates as we complete the planning and schedule our speakers.
Come and hear the experts as they share their strategies:
• Residential Real Estate Investors
• Commercial Real Estate Developers
• Landlords and Land Contract Holders
Membership is free and meetings are open to the public. We also offer vendor tables for real estate investors and people who service real estate investors at no charge; call Mark Maupin at 248-939-6232 to reserve your table.
Are you interested in speaking at one of our events? If you have something of value to offer our group, please contact Mark Maupin at 248-939-6232 to get on the speakers’ schedule.
Event Date: Thursday, 18th February 2010
Event Start Time: 6:00 PM
Event End Time: 9:00 PM
Location: Wayne County Community College
5901 Connor Detroit, MI 48213
Primary Phone: 248-762-0800
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group LLC.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
DennisNazelli from 76.192.57.xxx
Article Taged as : foreclosure, expert,, ralph, roberts, speaks, real, estate, stimulus, strategies, save, your, home, http, www.growsmallbiz.biz, foreclosure, expert,, ralph, roberts, speaks, real, estate, stimulus, strategies, save, your, home,
Article Viewed 3362 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Foreclosure Expert, Ralph Roberts Speaks on Real Estate Stimulus Strategies to Save Your Home
Date Listed : Sunday, January 31, 2010
Source : ,
- The battle to solve Californias foreclosure epidemicThe Golden States' bankers and real estate brokers are at odds about how to solve California's ongoing foreclosure crisis. Who's right?
- Florida homes Will luxury real estate ever rise again where Florida homes were the craze in the 1920s, then prices crashed and didn't fully recover until the '40s. The current bust could be worse.
- Catholic abuse crisis Church hits out at critics archbishop speaks of shame The Catholic abuse crisis swirling around the Vatican has grown this week, with a cardinal complaining about press bias and an archbishop writing of the church's 'misplaced concern about the ...
- Construction spending shows end to real estate bounceResidential construction spending is up just a bit compared with last year, but still far below 2006 peak figures.
- Case Shiller Januarys housing prices indicate end of real estate bounceHousing prices fell from December to January, according to the S&P/Case-Shiller home price indices. That indicates the government sponsored housing bounce has ended.
- Xbox Live support rallies to fix MW2 Stimulus Package problem'MW2' Stimulus Package has been broken all morning. But a fix is here, according to Xbox Live support.
- Stimulus funds for clean energy largely unspentOnly 63,000 of the jobs directly created or saved by the stimulus bill last year were clean-energy jobs. That number should rise, economists say.
- AHN Rail Industry Likes Economic Stimulus But Public Support Wanes A railroad trade group released a study Thursday promoting the economic benefits of the government's multi-billion dollar investment in the industry while skepticism grows about President Obama's economic stimulus program. ...
- Bank unanimous in stimulus voteThe Bank of England voted unanimously this month not to pump more money into the economy, meeting notes show.
- AHN Voice Actress In Controversial Down Syndrome Episode Of Family Guy Speaks Up The voice actress, who played a character with Down syndrome in a controversial "Family Guy" episode, has spoken up about the condemnation of Sarah Palin. Andrea Fay Friedman, who was ...