Christian Marketplace Leaders Converge On Denver Feb 3-6 For Kingdom Economic Yearly Summit
Marketplace leaders, financial representatives and Christian business leaders target Denver, Colorado (Arvada) for the 3rd Annual 2010 Kingdom Economic Yearly Summit (KEYS) February 3-6, 2010.
Denver, CO, January 25, 2010 - Christian business and financial representatives from at least 15 nations and 40 U.S. states will converge Feb. 3-6, 2010 in Denver at the 3rd Annual Kingdom Economic Yearly Summit (KEYS) http://www.KingdomEconomicSummit.com, according to Dr. Bruce Cook, Summit convener. “We have many of the top Christian marketplace leaders coming together to offer both economic and spiritual strategies and solutions for business owners, managers, entrepreneurs, and financial professionals in today’s troubled times,” said Cook. Theme for the event is ‘Fathering Marketplace Leaders: Prospering in an Economic Crisis.’
“Denver is a strategic city geographically, historically, economically, militarily, culturally, socially, and educationally,” said Cook. “It is a governmental and financial capital city in a state full of natural resources and beauty, and has a strong culture of entrepreneurism, innovation and meritocracy,” he added. “We are excited to be meeting in the Mile High City in the first quarter of a new decade.”
KEYS 2010 is being co-sponsored by the Kingdom Business Alliance (KBA) http://www.KingdomBusinessAlliance.com and the Colorado Concert of Prayer http://www.praycolorado.org, and includes 33 speakers and 17 panelists and is patterned loosely after the World Economic Forum, but with a Christian focus. According to Jim Barthel, President of KBA, “Colorado is a national leader in many categories and offers a great quality of life with a great work ethic and a skilled workforce. This is a major benefit to our state to host KEYS in the Denver area and showcase and stimulate economic development.”
General session speakers include Os Hillman, Tamara Lowe, Michael Pink, Rick Joyner, Cindy Jacobs, Dr. Lance Wallnau, Dr. Pat Francis, Dr. Francis Myles, Dr. Peter Wagner, Dr. David MacDonald, Kenn Renner, Carolita Oliveros, Al Caperna, David van Koevering, John Muratori, Ken Beaudry, Morris Ruddick, Kyle Newton, Shawn Bolz, Robert Ricciardelli, Chuck Vollmer, Teri Werner, Paul Cuny, Peter Roselle, John L. Sorenson Jr., Mike Rovner, Greg Dalessandri, Nick Castellano, Dr. Marlene McMillan, Larry Cantrell, Jim Barthel, and Dr. Bruce Cook. There will also be a number of breakout sessions as well from these and other presenters.
“KBA is very pleased to co-sponsor this year’s KEYS event,” said Barthel. “Having attended each of the previous KEYS, I know that those who attend will experience a ‘Mountain Top’ experience unlike any other and will advance in their marketplace purpose, position, passion and power for the Lord,” he added. “This event is for anyone who works or leads in a business environment, as well as ministry leaders desiring to better understand the marketplace and how to relate to business leaders.”
Venue for KEYS 2010 will be Faith Bible Chapel International (http://www.fbci.org), located at W. 62nd Ave. & Ward Road in Arvada, CO, 80004.
Schedule is 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. daily Feb. 3-5 and 8:30 am to 1:00 pm Feb. 6th. The event is also being webcast and evening sessions will be offered free after 6:30 pm nightly on a space available basis. Registration fees are $50 for webcast, $99 for students, $199 for adults, and $349 for couples or colleagues. Group rates are also available, with a 15% discount offered to groups of 10 or more.
Press Release distributed by http://www.BestOnlineResults.com
About the Kingdom Economic Yearly Summit (KEYS):
For more information on the Kingdom Economic Yearly Summit, visit their web site at http://www.KingdomEconomicSummit.com.
Kingdom Economic Yearly Summit
62nd & Ward Road
Arvada, Colorado 80004
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Ben Goss from 122.164.36.xxx
Article Taged as : christian, marketplace, leaders, converge, denver, kingdom, economic, yearly, summit, http, www.kingdomeconomicsummit.com, christian, marketplace, leaders, converge, denver, kingdom, economic, yearly, summit,
Article Viewed 4385 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Christian Marketplace Leaders Converge On Denver Feb 3-6 For Kingdom Economic Yearly Summit
Date Listed : Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Source : ,
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Drought measures sought at summitParts of England face "crippling drought" with some rivers and groundwater levels lower than in 1976, it is warned, as a drought summit is held.
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Top 10 Leadership Tips for First time ManagersResearch shows one of the top reasons for a failing employee is bad management. Profiles International offers sound advice for first-time managers.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9200055.htm
- Rick Santorum Barack Obama and the Christianity Question
ContributorNetwork ContributorNetwork - COMMENTARY | Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has come under some criticism for a comment he made regarding Barack Obama's Christianity or lack thereof. According to the Associated ...
- Convergetics Research Center Announces Book Introducing New Paradigm of Reality The Multispace Universe Convergetics Research Center founder and president, Eugeniu Alexandrescu, announces that his new book, The New Paradigm of Reality: The Multispace Universe, will be launched at the beginning of 2011. The ...
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present to Premier Conference that Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- UKs Cameron Obama to talk BP at G8 G20 summit
Reuters Reuters - British Prime Minister David Cameron is expected to discuss BP with U.S. President Barack Obama when the two meet this weekend, Cameron's spokesman said Wednesday.
- This G 20 summit needs the cool breezes of the real Bretton Woods The historic site of the 1944 conference in New Hampshire's White Mountains retains from the grandeur of an international meeting that set down the first global financial order.