Kenn Renner To Give Keynote Address At 2010 Kingdom Economic Summit
Noted Realtor, Author And Speaker Will Be Featured At 3rd Annual Event Being Held In Denver On February 3rd - 6th
DENVER, CO, January 26, 2010 -- The Kingdom Economic Summit scheduled for February 3rd through February 6th is the third annual event of its kind and as the organizers claim, the event (formally known as the Kingdom Economic Yearly Summit or KEYS 2010) is something which is one of a kind. While the Summit's blend of business and religious topics already sets it apart from other business and economic summits, the attendees in Denver this February will have something to get especially excited about; a keynote speech by renowned speaker and author Kenn Renner.
Renner's expertise in real estate investments and time management for business success make him a natural choice of keynote speaker for the third year of the event; for his part, Renner is already gearing up for the conference and his speech.
'Being asked to deliver this address is a huge honor, obviously and I'm just thrilled that I've been chosen to give the keynote speech for the Kingdom Economic Summit this year. The Summit's emphasis on business networking is something which is very exciting to me - as a real estate professional, networking is the heart and soul of my business and the importance of networking and forming lasting business relationships is something I definitely plan to address in my speech. I will be introducing concepts that I will be writing about in my up coming book The Highway - Purpose, Goals and Priorities to be released in the summer of 2010'. Renner notes.
People interested in the insight Renner has gleaned in the course of his years in the real estate business may just have to make plans to travel to Denver this February in order to catch his speech at the Kingdom Economic Yearly Summit. Those who miss the event can however console themselves with the news that Kenn Renner's current book, First Time Home Buying Secrets, which will soon hit the shelves at bookstores nationwide and is available at http://www.FirsttimeHomebuyingSecrets.com
Wednesday February 3rd Denver, Colorado (Arvada)
KEYS Economic Summit - National Real Estate Forecast, 3:00-3:45 PM
Where: Faith Bible Chapel International
About Kenn Renner:
Kenn Renner is a realtor in Austin, Texas, an author and a nationally recognized speaker on the subject of real estate, finance and achievement. His seminars are designed to take complicated subjects and break them down into easy to understand concepts and strategies, tapping into years of experience in both lending and as a seasoned investor. To learn more about Kenn Renner, please visit: http://www.buyaustin.com
For more information on the Kingdom Economic Summit, please visit: http://www.KingdomEconomicSummit.com.
Keller Williams - Renner Realty
1921 Lohman's Crossing
Austin, TX 78734
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Kenn Renner from 122.164.36.xxx
Article Taged as : kenn, renner, give, keynote, address, 2010, kingdom, economic, summit, http, www.buyaustin.com, kenn, renner, give, keynote, address, 2010, kingdom, economic, summit,
Article Viewed 3298 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Kenn Renner To Give Keynote Address At 2010 Kingdom Economic Summit
Date Listed : Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Source : ,
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Drought measures sought at summitParts of England face "crippling drought" with some rivers and groundwater levels lower than in 1976, it is warned, as a drought summit is held.
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present to Premier Conference that Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- UKs Cameron Obama to talk BP at G8 G20 summit
Reuters Reuters - British Prime Minister David Cameron is expected to discuss BP with U.S. President Barack Obama when the two meet this weekend, Cameron's spokesman said Wednesday.
- This G 20 summit needs the cool breezes of the real Bretton Woods The historic site of the 1944 conference in New Hampshire's White Mountains retains from the grandeur of an international meeting that set down the first global financial order.
- Home sales report for May could signal economic downturnHome sales report for last month showed a drop in sales of previously occupied homes, despite government tax credits.
- China money move Beijing addresses a glaring weaknessChina money: The yuan will now be worth more against the dollar, boosting Chinese consumers' buying power.
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present Premier Conference Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...