Digital Broadcasting Group DBG Study Highlights Effectiveness of Long Form Branded Video for Advertisers
Analysis of DBG’s Long Form Branded Videos Indicates that Consumers View and Engage With Long Form Videos at Significantly Higher Rates that Short Form Videos (PRWeb Jan 27, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 01/ prweb3526804.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : digital, broadcasting, group, study, highlights, effectiveness, long, form, branded, video, advertisers, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3526804.htm, http, www.prweb.com, internet.xml, (the, free, wire, service), technology, internet, digital, broadcasting, group, study, highlights, effectiveness, long, form, branded, video, advertisers,
Article Viewed 604 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) technology internet
latest news releases from prweb.com for technology internet
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 172026 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Digital Broadcasting Group DBG Study Highlights Effectiveness of Long Form Branded Video for Advertisers
Date Listed : Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Source : ,
- Digital tools to save languagesFacebook, YouTube and even texting will be the salvation of many of the world's endangered languages, scientists believe.
- Pittcon 2012 Announces Exposition Highlights The Pittcon 2012 Exposition, which takes place March 12-15, at the Orange County Convention Center, will include 943 exhibitors (count as of February 15) that...(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full ...
- Bird stewards increase the effectiveness of protected beachesBird stewards – individuals who police protected beaches and educate the public about the birds who inhabit it – greatly increase the effectiveness of protected beaches, a new survey finds.
- Implementing comparative effectiveness research Lessons from the mammography screening controversy The firestorm that followed the November 2009 release of guidelines that would have reduced use of screening mammograms in women aged 40 to 49 highlights challenges for implementing the findings ...
- DuPont Pledges dollor 200 000 to Improve Communications Effectiveness in AgricultureChallenge Grant Supports Innovative Program at the University of Illinois (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816114.htm
- Digital Projection Adds Service Coordinator to Customer Support Team Odom will work with both the Technical and Customer Service Managers to assure timely completion of all service orders. In addition, Odom will manage communication between the DPI technical ...
- Digital Projection Launches Integrated Suite of Calculators for AV Industry Entitled the Calculator Toolbox, Digital Projection website users can quickly calculate essential data such as the image size and throw distance of a projector given a few basic parameters. ...
- Digital Projections LED Projector Receives Top Ratings in Three Key Consumer Publications The 60,000+ hour lifespan M-Vision Cine LED recently received top designations in Home Theater Magazine, Sound & Vision Magazine and UltimateAVmag.com (PRWeb Mar 20, 2010)
- Day of action highlights education woesIn California and across the US, students and faculty protested tuition hikes and cuts to education funding in a national 'day of action.'
- Apple Releases Digital Camera Raw Compatibility Update 3.1 Via the Downloads section of its website, Apple has announced that a new update is available for Aperture 3 and iPhoto 09 users who wish to extend RAW image compatibility ...