Building societies merger backed
Yorkshire Building Society members vote in favour of a merger with Chelsea, paving the way for the deal to go ahead.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : building, societies, merger, backed, http, news.bbc.co.uk, business, 8482134.stm, http, www.bbc.co.uk, syndication, feeds, news, ukfs_news, business, rss091.xml, news, business, edition, building, societies, merger, backed,
Article Viewed 328 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
bbc news | business | uk edition
updated every minute of every day
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 34882 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Building societies merger backed
Date Listed : Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Source : ,
- Archaeologists discover Jordans earliest buildings Archaeologists working in eastern Jordan have announced the discovery of 20,000-year-old hut structures, the earliest yet found in the Kingdom. The finding suggests that the area was once intensively...
- Studying the evolution of lifes building blocksStudying the origin of life at its building blocks offers a unique perspective on evolution, says a researcher.
- Rehabilitation Institute Moves Ahead With Plans For Old CBS Building SiteThe Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago is moving ahead with its plans for a new hospital on the site of the old CBS Building, according to a published report.
- First Operation Performed at New Rush Hospital BuildingStaffers are quickly settling in to their new digs at the brand new Rush University Medical Center hospital building on the city's Near West Side.
- US engineers study Chile earthquake to bolster California building codes Since the Chile earthquake, dozens of US engineers have visited Santiago and other affected cities to study the failures and successes of building codes here. They say it provides valuable ...
- Beyond Haiti relief UN looks at building outside Port au PrinceWhen donor countries meet at the UN in New York this week to discuss Haiti relief, a top topic will be decentralization away from congested Port-au-Prince.
- Small plane crashes into Austin office building – was it intentional where Witnesses say the single-engine plane appeared to accelerate before crashing into the seven-story building, where IRS employees, among others, worked.
- University agrees to merger talksThe University of Edinburgh agrees to enter into talks with Edinburgh College of Art over a possible merger.
- Building societies face threatBuilding societies face a "possibly life-threatening" fight for savers' money, the Moody's ratings agency has warned.
- S AFRICA SABMiller lines up merger of Tsogo Sun entertainment unitSABMiller is set to merge its South African hotels and gaming associate, Tsogo Sun, with Gold Reef Resorts in the country.